🔞 •12• 🔞

"I know what I want." Suho said as he walked up to Seojun. The other guy just looked at him with a confused look. "What?"

Suho smiled as he pulled him by the neck and smashed their lips together. He let go the moment Seojun froze. "I want you. I love you." Suho said in a firm but in a loving way. Seojun froze. He saw from the far corner, Jugyeong gave them a thumbs up with a smile on her face but tears did brim in the corner of her eyes. She walked away just then.

Seojun looked back at Suho and he processed everything. Everything happened so fast and it seemed surreal. He paused while looking at Suho for a full minute until he pulled up his hand and caressed his cheeks. Seojun smiled and so did Suho. "You have me now. I love you too." And that's all it took for them to realise they were meant for eachother. That Seojun was the right one and Suho was worth the wait.

After waiting so long it felt like the confession and them being in love seemed so rushed and flashed pass through so fast. Seojun walked off to perform his song, 'To die for' by Sam Smith. Each word that he sang as he looked at Suho. Both of them knew how they were hurting as they made eye contact. As it is, the eyes hold the biggest ability in displaying one's emotion.

⚛⚛⚛

The sky fell off of its shades and Seojun put down his guitar. Suho still looking at him with adoration. They walked slowly down the pavement towards Seojun's bike in the parking area. Suho looked at him and so did Seojun. They seemed to be lost. Suho intertwined their fingers and said, "Stay with me," Seojun nodded.

The moment the door closed behind them, the guitar was neglected on the floor. Their lips hungrily pressed together in a sweet note and hot heavy atmosphere surrounding them. It was the best feeling.

Suho pulled Seojun towards his bedroom and as if in a silent communication, they were now tumbling on the bed together. Suho's hands found its way all over Seojun's body. When he went down to his lower region, he softly rubbed him through his fabric and he kissed Seojun's neck. Seojun threw his head back giving him more access on his neck to create his art through love bites on Seojun's milky skin. His back arched when he felt Suho touch him. Gasps and breaths slipping out of his mouth.

Suho couldn't hold back any longer. He pulled out the lotion beside the night stand and condoms from the drawers. Seojun looked at the condoms with a teasing eye brows. "Every man has to be careful." Suho said in a dominant but calm voice. Seojun felt shivers down his spine when he heard it. They pulled off their pants in mere seconds.

After he put some lotion on his fingers and shoved in his middle finger, Seojun inhaled sharply. Suho moved his finger slowly and then the second and th next fingers followed in one by one. Tears slipped from Seojun's eyes and he bit his lower lip to control the pain.

Suho connected their lips in a sloppy kiss to distract him from the pain. Soon enough he did settle with whimpers. He pulled out and slowly entered him instead. Seojun didn't seem to notice it as the feeling of being more stretched out made him spread his legs wider for him.

Once he was all in he started in a slow pace. Seojun just whimpered and clicked his tongue. "Let me top." Before Suho could process what he said, he flipped them over and he sat on top of Suho laying flat on the bed. Slowly going up and down, he rolled his eyes with each thrust. Suho smirked and grabbed him by his waist and started thrusting upwards.

The symphonies and harmonies that came out of Seojun's mouth was incomparable than that of what he sang in the evening. It was more than beautiful. And he knew he was addicted. And again as if in cue they both groaned and come together. Suho frowned as he came in the condom. Seojun bit his swollen red lips tempting Suho to kiss them.

He kissed and nibbled on it as they both rode their highs. It felt more than amazing.

"That was fun." Seojun said as he heaved out of breath. Suho smiled, "Yeah it sure did."

Seojun grabbed some tissues and tried to wipe his stomach but Suho took it and wipped it for him and let him lie flat. He discarded both his condom and his tissue away and sat back down.

"I wonder. How were you certain you like me all of a sudden?" Seojun asked as he stared at the ceiling with a smile. Suho sighed, "Jugyeong helped me sort my feelings out. But you know, if it weren't for her. I would be hurting you and me in the end in the worse ways possible."

Seojun looked at him straight in the eyes. "She liked you didn't she?" Suho nodded, "But I talked to Soojin about it. The day we had a family dinner, we both opposed our parents. She had her own piece of heart and I think she'll work it out."

"Piece of heart?"

Suho nodded. "Like mine is staring back at me with that beautiful smile of his. You're my piece of heart." Seojun giggled as Suho went down to peck his forehead.

"I could die for you, I love you so bad." Suho said.

Seojun smiled as well. "You're someone I could die for too."

— ⚜To be continued⚜ —