•10•

𝚂𝚘𝚕𝚘 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚗 𝚊 𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚠𝚊𝚕𝚔
𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚒𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛
𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗 𝚊 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍'𝚜 𝚌𝚛𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗
𝙸 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚒𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛

❦  

The shadow of his own followed him through the sidewalk. The sun shone as bright as ever painting the green in the trees and man-made features around him in bright green and various vibrant colours that seemed too blinding to him. It was a lovely day but it wasn't the best he could ask for.

As his world came crashing down and got swallowed by the darkness of pain and sadness. All he could ask for now, was someone by his side. Someone to make him feel things that Suho made him feel. He felt special under his care, loved and even confident.

He bumped into someone but when he was about to walk away he felt a tug on his sleeve. "Han Seojun?" He heard Jugyeong's voice as she looked at him with concerned eyes. "Why are you crying?" She asked. Seojun looked back at her and dabbed his cheeks from the back of his hand that was covered with the sleeve of his orange shirt that was tugged in in the front in his blank tight pants.

Jugyeong was wearing a dress and had her hair open. She looked pretty with her pastel makeup and her big eyes shining back at Seojun who stood before her. "You can talk to me about it."

Just like that they ended up in a cafe with a latte and Americano for each one of them infront. Seojun sat looking at the table with a blank face. He felt empty and lifeless. "Is it about your special one?"

Seojun looked at her swiftly when he processed what she said but before he could speak, Jugyeong sighed and looked at him with a sad expression. "I understand."

Seojun looked anywhere but Jugyeong while gulping multiple times, his eyes brimming with tears again. All the pain and the heaviness returned back to his heart. "Do you like them very much?" Jugyeong asked after a pause while taking a sip of her latte.

Seojun looked at her for a brief moment and looked at his cup infront of him. He traced circles along the cup's edge and a soft smile took it's place on his lips. All the time Suho would just observe and stay silent staring at him. Or looking at him with proud eyes when he sang. The moment he smiled when he felt content. The way he sang and joked around with Seojun. He wasn't gruff and firm that much before but he still liked the Suho now. He was just, different in a way.

"Very much. I like him very much." He said without realising he exposed his crush's gender. "Did he dump you?" Jugyeong asked with a soft voice. Seojun shook his head, "It's not that...I didn't confess. He may like someone. So I am scared. In the end it's all wrong. His family has decided who he should marry-" Seojun stopped abruptly as he realised what he just said. Jugyeong smiled, "But if you love eachother, it's never wrong. Does he go to our school? If they do, I have a favour to ask you. This upcoming music festival we need someone to sing for the ending session. A love song would be the best for the couples who will be attending. Also you can take the chance to confess."

"But he already has someone." Seojun said. "Are they dating? They have announced it? In the end it might just all be in your head. Go for it. Before you regret things." Jugyeong said as she stood up. "I have to go, someone's calling." She said as she walked away. From the corner of his eyes he saw Suho's name pop up with a photo of his.

Seojun wanted to give a last try. In the end the hope in his heart never died down even now. Seyeon was so in love and blinded by it.

But there's not always pain in love, it's also the sweetness we feel and there is happiness in it. What he just wished for was the same love for someone. He just wanted somebody to die for. Like Seyeon did.

— ⚜To be continued⚜ —