•5•

𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞
𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊 𝚝𝚘𝚞𝚌𝚑
𝙾𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚍

The moment they broke off, the streetlight fell upon Seojun's grey glossy eyes turning it silver. As they glistened the more the tears assembled, they sparkled with raw sadness and feelings crashing harder than the waves that crashed on dangerous shores of a high cliff. Suho panicked when he saw that but before he could do anything, Seojun walked away and rode off. Just a few seconds later came Jugyeong with flushed cheeks and lips. "Where did he go?"

Suho just blinked at the spot Seojun had ran off earlier. The bike had left off in a rush. Jugyeong noticed the spot he was staring off at and looked back and forth at it and him. Then she softly tapped his shoulder and asked while pulling at her bag straps, "Where's Seojun? Did he leave me?" She asked with a pouty face.

Suho looked at her finally, his cheeks turning a shade of soft peach. He nodded. "He betrayed me." She said as she clicked her tongue and sighed while puffing her cheeks. She looked really cute. And unconsciously he reached out and pinched her cheeks softly. Jugyeong was caught off-gaurd as she looked at him with a shocked expression with a soft frown placing itself on her forehead.

Suho shook his head a bit as he withdrew his hand. "How do you manage to look this cute?" He mumbled but Jugyeong heard it and her face turned a deep shade of crimson.

Both of them shared shy nervous smiles as silence fell upon them. Occasionally stealing glances of eachother. They looked like a high school couple. With innocence and pure liking for eachother.

⚛⚛⚛

Seojun doubled his speed as the people and shops and every streetlight passed by him in a blur. His eyes were turning blurry and clear in the midst of all the force of air and his tears falling down uncontrollably.

He parked a few metres away from the highway and took off his helmet and let his tears fall. He felt pathetic. It was true when people said that you tend to fall for someone you can't have. Well here he was now, he closed his eyes and more tears fell down his cheeks and trailed off of his chin and his pointy nose.

He sighed as he clenched the cloth on the left side of his shirt where his heart was located. "It hurts," he said weakly as he started sobbing and hiccups occured occasionally. It did hurt very bad. Nothing hurt him like his heart did. His earings felt cold on his ears but even his fingers had turned numb because of the cold. Or maybe it was from the coldness he felt inside.

Suho had smiled. He had noticed. At Jugyeong just like the way he did back then. Suho had stopped smiling. At everyone. But he knew, Suho liked Jugyeong. It was clear. But the way Suho treated him made him feel like an outcast. For the real emotions lacked in his kiss. It wasn't as sincere as he wanted it to be. And it always caught him off-gaurd. But what triggered him the most was the feeling of not being able to let go of the urge and enjoyment of the kisses he shared with Suho.

Either way his lips were addictive. And he was willing to let himself get hurt multiple times. He thought be could bare it. Just because of the greed of being in touch.

Even if it was just a touch of his hand. He yearned for Suho. And he knew he had fallen deep enough for him to stop himself now.

— ⚜To be continued⚜ —