•6•

Seojun came in late as usual. The class was filled with murmuring and whispers exchanged from one student to another. As usual his fangirls. Jugyeong had just arrived as well and when she sat down she noticed Suho looking at her. She flashed a smile at him, both of their cheeks flushing pink. Seojun looked back and forth between them and rolled his eyes.

He ran his tongue along his lower set of his teeth, trying not to lunge as he tapped his feet on the floor uncontrollably. Just when he was about to take out his phone to get what had happened off of his head he saw Jugyeong looking at him with a sneaky smile. She kept her bag in its place and sprinted towards Seojun. Her eyes were shining with excitement and Seojun didn't like it one bit.

"Seojun-ah I heard you took home someone special yesterday. I'll forgive you for leaving me and won't tell anyone about this special one of yours. But you got to tell me who she is." She said. Seojun was utterly confused as he looked at the girl standing before his desk. "Who told you that?" He asked. Jugyeong looked at Suho, who was observing them with a blank face. He blinked as he made eye contact with Seojun.

He sighed as he rubbed the top part of his eyebrows. "Yeah yeah okay. Lee Suho told you that?" Jugyeong nodded with her sly smile. "I'll tell you for a fact, yeah it was my lover. Further information..." He said as he leaned forward on his desk and rested his elbows on it and with one hand he tapped on the table softly.

"I'll tell you later." Before Jugyeong could say anything else, their teacher came in. As she went to her desk with a pout on her face. He leaned back on his chair and smiled with content after teasing Jugyeong.

⚛⚛⚛

"You can't he serious." A random boy was whispering as he walked pass Seojun just as he parked his bike. It had been a few months since Suho had returned. And a few months from graduation. They were third years afterall and the final exams were approaching very fast.

Suho, Jugyeong, Soojin and Seojun would always go to the study cafe after school. It had become a habit for all the four of them. Also Jugyeong and Suho had started getting pretty obvious about liking eachother and it had been a while since Seojun had talked to Suho as well.

It did pain but he had been lying to himself with not feeling hurt by anything. As he walked through the hallway he turned the corner where his locker situated. He saw Suho standing infront of his locker. "What's up?" Seojun asked as he catched Suho's attention.

"Oh a fangirl of yours asked me to give this to you. She thought we were friends." Seojun looked at the banana juice in his hand and nodded. He didn't admit that he was a bit upset that he didn't come just to see him since he wanted to. But he was happy he even cared enough to know where his locker was.

He smiled widely and nodded. His cheeks puffing out in the cutest way possible with his dimple appearing. Suho stared at him and unconsciously touched his head to pat him but he froze. Seojun noticed it and shook his head a bit as he bent to his height, as if Suho had ruffled his hair. Suho withdrew his hand as he smiled at Seojun.

His hair was a mess but the soft smile that rested on his lips made Seojun look very beautiful.

He sure was very beautiful. But he was not the one.

— ⚜To be continued⚜ —