•2•

Seojun brought up his hand and caressed Suho's cheeks. The tears that had been assembling on his eyes finally slipped down. Suho's eyes seemed to hold the whole universe as the tears gathered and shone under the court light. Behind the tears hid so many other emotions in his soft brown eyes. His well shaped lips parting and his skin felt warm on Seojun's white hand. It felt like his cold Stony hands were finally feeling something living. Warm and safe.

Seojun was partly dead too. When Suho had disappeared he had finally realised everything. His feelings. He didn't admit it even now. But he knew he had had feelings that he never felt before. Feelings that was wrong in his eyes. Feelings that weren't supposed to be there after what happened. The emotions that he had burried deep down when Suho had left now sprang to life. As if it had come back from the death with more force. Just because the boy showed up again.

Suho gritted his teeth making the muscle in jawline flex. He blinked rapidly to get rid of the tears. He wasn't ready to face him. But before he could do anything, he leaned forward and ended up pressing his lips on Seojun's lips. Sparks burst throughout his body. But to his surprise Seojun responded back.

Thinking back upon the days they were friends, they always had this tension and staring contests without them realising. Suho was confused back then of what he was feeling about Seojun but when Seyeon confessed his love for Suho, he knew he didn't like him back. He wasn't homosexual atleast.

His father later found out about it but Suho was to marry someone else in the future. So to escape from everything he turned off his phone and booked a flight to Japan. He knew Japanese since he was half Japanese himself and he just knew he would survive there. He had the money to transfer as fast a possible too.

In Korea, he wouldn't be able to survive. His father wouldn't allow him to date guys. Of course his son held the burden of two rich families joining hands in business in the future through marriage. He was always tied down from doing stuffs he wanted to. So if wasn't different. He hated being the only son to hold such responsibility. The one person he most envied was Han SeoJun. The free bird who always did what he wished. Yeah it was just jealousy.

When Seojun got to know about Seyeon's feelings for Suho he was speechless. The three had been friends for a long time. But then when the latter commited suicide because he was being pressured through online bullies. His confession had put a barrier between their friendship already. As the three drifted apart Seyeon ended up being alone. And there you go, he couldn't bare it.

Seojun was too shook and Suho was quick to take action. He didn't want to stay back. In reality he himself had feelings for one of them.

He pushed Seojun away and wipped his lips with the back of his hand as he breathed heavily and he turned to walk off. Seojun shouted behind him, "Yah Lee Suho!"

All Suho did after he turned around and walked down the pavement again was, "You're not the one."

He bumped into someone and he heard a squeak. He looked down to see a girl who seemed to smile and said sorry. Her smile reminded him of someone. But again he was at a loss of words as he stared at the l beautiful eyes of the girl that were half open  because of the smile and a blush rested on her cheeks.

Seojun was looking at them from afar. "Im Jugyeong?"

Suho walked away leaving a confused smiling girl. She was outgoing and it was evident and her smile. The only person who looked at him that way...

The last time he saw that look on someone's face...

Was all from Seyeon.

— ⚜To be continued⚜ —

(A/N): A bit of a spoiler. Suho did have feelings for someone. Someone between Seojun and Seyeon 👀 and also Seojun has feelings for Suho from the start. And he won't admit it🤦🏻‍♀️ Anyways hope you enjoyed ^°^