•11•

Jugyeong looked at Suho who sat by with her on the bench. He was stressed out but it was surprising to see him calm. He had thrown a whole tantrum, is what his dad called, infront of the Kang Family. But he had Soojin's back up. They were opposing to the marriage their parents arranged just for the union and advancement of their companies.

Suho had had enough of his dad so he walked off. He wasn't afraid of him any more. But infact what really stressed him out was...

"My dad always says that Seojun is not a good company as he does what he wishes. He says he won't have a bright future for not doing what the society wanted. But in the end. If it's your own happiness and your own passion to work out for, can't we go of the road we want to go?" Suho said in dangerously calm tone.

Jugyeong looked at him with a smile. "I understand, but what are you most afraid of? You're stressed out I can see that." Suho looked at her for a while and then he said, "It's just...after all these years of being together and being friends. I don't want to lose all the memories I have with Seyeon. He was bright and lovable but he died because of me. I didn't want to lose all the memories I had with him and Seojun." He stopped abruptly.

"In the end, I know the more you care for is Seojun. Why can't you see? The guilt of losing Seyeon when it wasn't your fault. It was his choice. If he wanted, he could move on and find his right one. But he didn't. Not saying he is at fault. It's not anyone's fault. You all were young and näive. I really think you should see how much Seojun means to you. Seyeon is just a cover up to burry your feelings. In the end it's just the guilt about you not fulfilling his love for him that makes you think he was the right one for you when he wasn't.

"Suho-ah don't feel guilty about it anymore. Seojun doesn't blame it on you. Everything has settled. Do you know how much you both are hurting? It may seem like both of you are fine but you know the heart-ache you, yourself the best. Just sort your thoughts out and try to feel okay. In the end, you're worried that your father will oppose you from even looking at Seojun because he thinks he's the reason why you're so rebellious. But be honest with yourself. Go for what you want. Just do that."

Suho stayed silent. "What you want to do is in your hands. Either chose guilt or real love. It's up to you. The kiss in the basketball court and in the street, I witnessed it. You wanted it but you were hesitant. I can see how you feel. But can you?" Jugyeong said as she looked away from Suho. Just after a few seconds Suho stood up abruptly and started to head towards the school when he stopped as he saw a familiar figure plugging in the guitar. Their eyes met and it was not the first time their heart flipped.

— ⚜To be continued⚜ —