12. Going Out (Part 2/2)

Stefan was seeing that Damon and Cami were simply talking so he offered Sarah to go first to the bar and get a drink while he would keep an eye out for Damon and Camille.

"Alright, Cami. Now you can choose. You have some Asian food, some Mexican food and some old American comfort food. Pick your poison." Damon said.

"Really? But... I thought the whole point was for me to control myself."

"Yeah! You already went through the disgusting animal hunting now it's time to hunt humans, but you can't drain them. Just do the good old feed and erase method." Damon said with a smirk.

As Cami looked around, she suddenly saw a guy trying to force himself to a girl even with her saying no time and time again, making Cami walk over to them and have Damon following her.

"Leave her alone... NOW!" Camille said.

"Sweetheart, we are having a private conversation

"Sweetheart, we are having a private conversation."

"She said no! Let her go before I decide to rip you apart." Cami said, making the guy turn around to face her, while the random girl quickly left.

"You think you can hurt me?" The guy asked and started to laugh until he saw Camille's face changing from human to vampire. "What the hell?"

Quickly Camille bite his neck and started to drink from him.

"Alright, listen to his heart." Damon said but Camille pushed Damon away, making Damon grab her and took her from the guy after compelling the guy to forget everything.

Damon took her to the alley next to the bar so they could talk.

"Cami, you need to control yourself or else I won't be able to help you getting out of here." Damon said upset. "You could kill the guy!"

"So? He was forcing himself to that girl. It was nothing he didn't deserved." Camille said upset.

"I'm not saying he wasn't a jerk. I just... I want to get you back to New Orleans. I want you to have your freedom and to take you to a bar so I can have you as my drink buddy since now Enzo is starting to follow Rebekah like if he is a lost puppy." Damon said, making Camille smile.

Damon took a step forward and used his thumb to clean the blood that was on the corner of her lips and suck his thumb, making Camille smirk. They started to lean in when a voice interrupted them.

"Damon, I think we need to talk." Stefan said.

"This is my que to go back to the bar." Camille said and went to the bar, starting to drink some bourbon with her cousin.