48. Last Chapter

It's been 10 years since Camille turned into a vampire and her life changed more than she was expecting. Sure, before her transition she was already part of the supernatural world because of the people close to her being vampires but when she turned into one, she had to learn about herself, she had to control her dark side that she used to hide when she was human and she had to learn about herself all over again.

Camille knew that now she was handling very well being a vampire because of the support of her cousin and the help of the Mikaelsons, her boyfriend and her friends.

In fact, she was thankful that she turned into a vampire because it made her feel confident and more independent. She knew she could very well take care of herself. And not only that but also it was thanks to her turning into a vampire that she met and fell in love with Damon Salvatore, the one man that loved her for all that she was, he didn't tried to change her, he loved every single pet about her, even the dark side.

After she turned, she let like doing something to help, so she decided to create a gym with Damon Salvatore where they would also trained vampires to be able to defend themselves, but also Camille had a place in that so called gym where she helped...

After she turned, she let like doing something to help, so she decided to create a gym with Damon Salvatore where they would also trained vampires to be able to defend themselves, but also Camille had a place in that so called gym where she helped them physiologically, taking use of her phycology degree.

Now she was happier than ever, she had her cousin back in her life, she had a boyfriend who understood her and loved her and she was surrounded by friends.

***

Brandon and Josh were now married and they co-owned the record store which they turned into a record store that had also a bar in it, which was especially great for the karaoke nights. One would think that would be difficult for a couple to work together while also living together but they were two pieces of the same puzzle and everything just worked.

Davina and Caleb were also married and they started to run the store of the Bennetts, while Davina would also help other witches to think for themselves and not just do whatever the ancestors wanted, of course the ancestors didn't appreciate that ...

Davina and Caleb were also married and they started to run the store of the Bennetts, while Davina would also help other witches to think for themselves and not just do whatever the ancestors wanted, of course the ancestors didn't appreciate that but Davina didn't want more witches to be blind by the ancestors commands. She believed in free will and in everyone thinking for themselves, and Caleb couldn't be more proud of his wife.