15

Outfit above ^

It's been two days since I had the nightmare. Two days since we talked about it. It's now Saturday. We are all having dinner with Maxim and Elijah. Of course Elijah will be there considering he has to talk to me about what we are doing for the empire and considering I haven't answered his texts or calls.

Everybody is walking on eggshells around me but I don't care. I didn't say anything about it because I know I'm acting weird too. How can I act normal with a huge weight on my shoulders?

Yesterday at school nobody spoke about what happened after school on Thursday. I was relieved but it was whatever. Shawn kept coming up to me asking to hang out this weekend but I told him I was too busy. Xavier didn't look my way and I didn't really care. I didn't need to get mixed up with boys at the moment.

Brandon and Jordan sensed something was off with me and pried it out of me. They may be in the underworld but they aren't mafia people. They never really were. Sure they messed with people in mafia's but that was only if they got hired to do something about it. They never followed through though.

I got kicked out of my thoughts when someone said my name. I looked up and raised an eyebrow.

"Hmm?"

"Did you hear what we said?" Dante asked. I shake my head.

"Zoned out but I'll zone back in now." I say quietly. Adrian looked at me weird but didn't say anything about it.

"We were saying we are going to a high class restaurant so dress nicely." Darius says. I roll my eyes.

"Why do I have to dress up? Can't I wear whatever I want to?" I ask annoyed. "What restaurant is it?"

"Rose's restaurant." Marcus said. I gulp.

"Whatever. What time are we leaving?" I ask annoyed.

I really don't want to go to that restaurant. One reason being is because I'm the boss. It's really whatever.

"4. Be ready, okay?" Dante says. I nod.

"I'll be ready."

After breakfast was finished, we all went to do our own thing. I went to my room. I wanted to work out but I didn't feel like it. I didn't feel like getting all sweaty. That was not fun doing.

I went over to my desk and began working. I worked for the rest of the day. I didn't really care if I spent the rest of the day working. I am the CEO of my own company with a bunch of chains.

Considering I'm balancing other things with my companies, I make sure that I take a personal day to do all of that work. It may be stressful but I get it done. I always get it done.

Even though I have my own mafia to run now, I have to get all of those duties done by the end of the night. It doesn't matter considering I get it done every day.

I'm a busy person but at least I get the duties done.

My thoughts get interrupted by someone putting their hands on my shoulders. I rolled my eyes and continued reading the article I'm reading.

"You have to go get ready, principessa." Marcus says softly. I tense up at the nickname.

"Can you not call me that?"

"Why? You're our little principessa." (Princess)

"Please don't call me that, Marcus." I say sternly.

"Okay. I won't call you that anymore but it's time for you to get ready. You have an hour and a half before we leave." He says softly. I nod and turn my computer off. He leaves my room after a few seconds.