52

Third person

Everybody was on edge. It had only been an hour since Addison alerted them.

Xavier's parents and family were at their house. Marco and Dante didn't speak up for anything.

Darius alerted Maxim and Elijah. They were on their way here. Maxim was in North Carolina looking at a house. They didn't know that. Addison asked him to. She wanted to move somewhere close. Like a vacation house.

Addison and Xavier's close friends were also in the room. They didn't speak either. They were on edge. Worried about them both.

Emily was also on edge. She knew something was off. It was the air around them. It was tense. Her mother wasn't there. She was scared.

"Who the fuck would take them? Addison has practically been living underground since Emily came into her life." Elijah says, storming into the house.

"We don't know." Adrian mumbled.

"It wouldn't be Ryan. He's dead and with the rest of his little group."

"That's true. They are all dead." Dante says, speaking up from the first time in a while. They looked at him. "Killed them myself. Addison didn't want to touch any of them. She did watch me kill Ryan so she knew he wasn't alive anymore."

"What about his mother?"

"Nursing home. Slowly dying. Ryan put her there. She's been there ever since. He only has one brother. He's dead. He never got into another relationship when Addison was living there. If he did, he would flaunt it and all of that. He didn't do that. He was a shitty person but he wasn't with anybody."

"What about his father?"

"Dead. He killed him. Took over his position considering he's a power hungry bitch." Maxim gritted out.

It got quiet for a bit. Everybody was mad. Emily went over to Dante, making him pick her up.

"Mom's bringing me ice cream." She said, giggling. She wanted to try to ease up the tension. Dante looked away from her, tears forming in his eyes.

"She's just running late sweety." Vanessa says, coming over to her. "Why don't we go play with your toys? You can show us all your favorite ones."

"Really?" She says, excitedly.

"Yeah." She got off Dante's lap and grabbed onto her hand. They both disappeared upstairs.

"Who will she go to if Addison dies?" Adrian whispered. He didn't want to think that but he had to. He wants to ease his worries about Emily. He didn't want her going to another family.

"She'll go to you, A." Dante says, looking at him. He tensed up.

"What?"

"She wrote your name. If she ever dies, Emily will go to you. It was supposed to be me but she changed it when she found out I have cancer." Dante explained. "She didn't want to put any more worries on me. She didn't want me dying so soon."

"Cancer?" Matteo asks, confused.

Nobody knew that Dante had cancer. Besides close family members and Elijah. He didn't want people thinking that he was a sick person.

"Yeah. Stage 1. I'm getting treated. It's why Addison came back." He explained.

"C-Cancer?" Brandon asks, speaking up. "We-We were so mean. Oh God."

"It'll be alright. When Addison comes back, you can apologize." Chase says, softly.

Meanwhile...

Xavier watched as Addison's head was low. She was still knocked out. He woke up a few minutes ago.

She looked peaceful. So peaceful. She looked like an angel. He knew better. She may look like an angel, but she was dangerous to mess with.

A few minutes later, she slowly woke up. She looked around confused. Her eyes locked with his. Everything that happened flashed in her eyes. Realization crossed her features.

"You're okay." Xavier whispered.

"E-Emily?" She whispered.

"You pressed the button, Adds. They know."

Xavier sounded calm. He wasn't. He had a raging storm inside him but he kept it calm so he didn't scare Addison. He didn't want her to be scared.

Addison was about to speak when the doors opened up. Adriana came out, a sick smile on her face. She stood in front of Addison.

"You are finally awake. I was about to entertain our friend here. What's his name again?" She asks, looking at Xavier. "Oh that's Xavier but who is our other friend?" Addison looked at the other person who was in chains. Her breathing hitched.

"I-I don't know." She whispered. Adriana gripped her chin, making Addison look at her.

"You do know. Isn't his name Jonothan or something?" She said, sneering at the name. "I mean, he changes his names a lot. We were all friends once. Close friends." Adriana let go. "Well, I'm hungry and not in the mood for you three right now. I'll see you later, babes."

A small update. Also, this is the climax. The next few chapters will also be climax.

How was your week going? Mines going alright. Testing yesterday and today. It sucked but it was alright.

Who do you think I should kill off? Leave your suggestions.

Share. Comment. Vote.