20

I always hated people riding my bumper. Even when I'm going fast. People always want to annoy me.

I park my car in my parking spot and get out. Chase, Chris and Adrian started walking to me with a dark expression on their faces. I roll my eyes.

"What the fuck?" Chase says coldly.

"What?" I ask innocently. Everybody was watching this go down. Watching our every move.

"The fuck? You almost made me crash!" Chase screamed.

"And? Are you going somewhere with this argument or can I get on with my life?" I ask annoyed.

"You almost made me die!" Chase yelled. I raise an eyebrow.

"Oh my god. I'm so sorry. I will attend your funeral telling everybody how great a person you are." I say with sarcasm lacing my tone. This set him off.

"I will fuck your car up." My eyes darkened and I glared.

"You mess with my car, then I will create a rumor." I say with a smirk.

"A rumor won't hurt me." I raise an eyebrow and look at the crowd.

"Chase has STDs and AIDs." I say with a smirk. All the girls tensed up and rushed to the nurse. I looked back at Chase and raised an eyebrow.

"What the fuck Addison?"

"What? I carried on with my threat so go ahead, ruin the car. It's not even mine." I say with a smirk. I moved away from the car that I was standing at.

Should I mention this isn't my car? I got here before they did so I got out of the car and stood in front of this one. I don't know who this car is. I could care less.

"Aye. Don't fuck up my car!" Someone yelled. They looked at me as if I was the crazy one.

"This isn't your car?" Chris asked coldly. I shake my head and smile.

"Well have fun getting out of this sticky situation." I say with a shrug. Someone came running over and guess who it was. Shawn's best friend, Xavier.

"Don't fuck up my car." He says coldly. Chase was looking at him baffled while Chris and Adrian were trying to keep their laughs in.

"Oh glad you can make it to our meeting. I'm really glad you showed up." I say with a smirk. Everybody looked at me. The bell rang, signalling everybody to class but none of us moved a muscle.

"What game are you playing Addison?" Chase asked. I smiled.

"A game." I say shrugging it off. "Are you not gonna wreck the car?"

"No. We would rather wreck yours instead." Xavier says.

"Then do it. Here's the keys." I say tossing them to him. He caught them and looked at me confused. I started to walk until I turned around. "If you excuse me, I have class to attend to and new friends to make."

"Dad said not to mess with them, Adds." Chris warned.

"Well, sad to say, they are already friends of mine." I say with a smirk. I noticed every single one of them tensed up.

"You don't mess with them, Addison. They will kill you." Xavier says.

"Let them. Wear black to my funeral and make sure I'm buried next to Ashlyn Rose."

"Who's that?" Chase asked confused.

"A person who means a lot to me but sadly, she's dead." I say. "Died the day she was born." I mutter but Xavier heard me.

"You're already planning your funeral Adds?" Someone asks coming next to me. I look at them and raise an eyebrow.

"Maybe." I say smiling. "Why are you here?"

"I can't come back to finish my school years?" He asked with a smirk.

"No. Not really."

"You act like you own this school, Adds." He says.

"I do, Stephan."

"Wait, you guys know each other?" Adrian asked.

"Yeah, unfortunately. Wait, if this means your back, are you having a party?" I ask with a huge grin on my face.

"Don't know yet. I do like to announce that I'm back." He says. He started looking around the parking lot. "Where's Brandon and Jordan?"

"In school or not here yet. They like to make a scene." I say shrugging.

"Aren't you supposed to be in school?" He asks, raising an eyebrow. I roll my eyes.

"Yeah. Should probably get on that before Dante kicks my ass."

"Walk me to class, Adds. We have a lot of catching up to do." He says winking.

"Sure thing." I say, rolling my eyes. He links our arms and I wave bye to the group.

"Missed you Adds." He says softly. I look out at the scenery.

"I missed you more, Stephan." I say quietly.

Xavier's pov

We watched as Addison and Stephan walked away with their arms linked. I had a confused look on my face but I didn't care.

"Who was that?" Chase asked confused. Adrian looked at us and shrugged.

"I don't know. She never talks about him. She usually talks about Apollo, Oreo, Ryan, Maxim, Richard, one of us, Brandon or Jordan. She literally has never talked about a Stephan." Chris says.

"Who is Ryan, Maxim, Richard, Apollo and Oreo?" I ask confused.

"Apollo and Oreo are her dogs. Maxim and Richard are family. Maxim being our uncle, Richard being our grandfather. Ryan is a bitch who is dead." Adrian explained. I nodded.

"So nobody knows who this Stephan is then?" I ask. They shake their heads.

"We should probably be getting into school. Can we have our sister's keys back?" Chase asks, holding his hand out. I put the keys in his hand and he gives me one of those nods.

We walk into school, seeing nobody in the hallways besides the late people. We all go our separate ways and head to class.