18

Dogs^
I pull into the driveway around 1 pm. I'm drained. I park and get out of the car with everything that I need. I went inside the house and noticed it was eerily quiet. I go straight to my room. I dropped everything off on my bed and went to the bathroom.

I turned the shower on and got in. After I did what I needed to do, I got out. I go in my closet and get out a pair of comfy sweatpants that are Brandons and a shirt that is Jordan's. I like their clothes more than mine. I put my hair into two dutch braids and take out my earrings.

I grab my phone and make my way out of my room. I go into Adrian's room and see he's not there. I roll my eyes and check each room until I come across Darius's room. I knock and hear a faint 'come in'. I furrow my eyebrows and go in.

I saw him coming out of his bathroom but I didn't care. He looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Why are you the only one here?" I ask confused.

"Because the twins and Adrian are with the cousins somewhere. Dad, Marcus and Leo had to go take care of something. I was supposed to go but I wanted to be here when you got back." I nodded and got into his bed. "Um, what are you doing?"

"Going to bed. I don't feel like sleeping in my room so I'm sleeping in here." I say with a toothy smile. He nodded.

"Do you want me to sleep with you or do you want me to leave?" He asked confused. I looked at him.

"I'm gonna assume you never slept with one of your siblings before? Like you never cuddled with them or anything like that?" His eyes slightly widened and he shook his head. "I mean, you can leave if you want. I don't really care. I just don't want to sleep in my room."

I didn't say anything else and put my phone on his nightstand. I got underneath the covers. I felt the bed dipped and he laid next to me on his back. I peeked an eye open and looked at him.

"I'm sorry for not telling you guys of my past." I say softly. He turned his head to look at me.

"Why do you call dad by his first name?" I shrug.

"I guess, I want to push him away. I don't want people coming close to me. I don't want them to be hurt when they find out about my secrets."

"You do realize dad will never disown you, right?" I shrug.

"I don't know that."

"I know you were lying earlier when you were explaining how Ryan died." He says. I tensed up. "He wasn't married and his mistress never killed him either."

"Surprise, surprise. Sure, I lived with that bitch, but I never had a relationship with him." I say quietly.

"He hurt you?" I didn't say anything. "One day or another, you are gonna have to explain things, Adds."

"I know but not today." I mumbled.

"Go to sleep Adds. I'll wake you up when we have to leave." He says. With that, I soon fall asleep, letting the exhaustion take over.

Third person pov

Darius watched as his little sister slept. He watched everything. From the way she flinches to the way her nose scrunches up. He soon fell asleep a few minutes later.

Dante, Marcus and Leo came through the front door, worried. Nobody was making a noise. They saw Addison's car out front so they knew she was home.

They quietly walked up the stairs and peeked into her bedroom. When they saw her bags on her bed, they furrowed their eyebrows. So she's definitely here but she's nowhere to be seen.