48

I flush the toilet after puking my guts out. I slowly stood up and made my way back over to my bed, climbing in.

I felt like I was dying on the inside. I felt horrible. I closed my eyes, trying to control my breathing.

Emily was at dad's. She was sick first then gave it to me. Now I'm sick and have been for the past 2 days. Her's was only a 24 hour thing. Lucky bitch.

I heard the elevators open and shut. I groan.

"Go away!" I yell, my voice raspy. Probably from throwing up the past 2 days. I couldn't even eat. If I did, it would end up in the toilet an hour later. I could take small sips of water but that's it.

"Addison?" I rolled my eyebrows. I slowly sat up and stared at my door. It opened and Xavier came in. He looked at me. "Why do you have the lights off?"

"I have a headache." I whisper, laying back down. I closed my eyes. I was tired.

My stomach turned and I held my breath. I immediately got up and went to the bathroom, shutting the door behind me. I got onto my knees and leaned over the toilet, dry heaving.

After a few minutes, my stomach stopped turning. I leaned back and let out a breath. Xavier knocked on the door.

"Are you okay?" I was about to respond. "Wait, don't answer that. It's a dumb question. Of course you aren't okay. You are literally puking."

"Go away Xavier." I mumble, laying down on the cold floor. I closed my eyes. I know it's unsanitary or whatever but I was tired. My body was sore. I didn't care where I laid down at.

The door opened up a few minutes later and I sighed.

"Xavier, what part 'go away' do you not understand?" I ask, confused. "It literally means to get out of my penthouse."

"You're sick." He says, touching his hand to my forehead, ignoring my words.

"Been sick for two days now." I mumbled, annoyed. "You're gonna get sick too if you stay around me."

"Then so be it. Come on, Adds. Let's get you into bed." He says, softly. I opened my eyes and looked at the outstretched hand that was in front of me. "I don't bite."

"I know." I mumbled, before taking it. He pulled me up. I climbed back into my bed, laying on my back. I stared at the ceiling then looked at him.

"When was the last time you ate?"

"And it stayed down? Uh two days ago." His eyes widened. "What? I'm sick and things don't stay down for a long time."

"I'll go-"

"Wait." He raised an eyebrow. "I want to take a nap first."

"Addison you need to eat."

"I'll do it later. I just want to sleep." He sighs and nods. I turned my body so it was facing the window. I closed my eyes when I felt a dip in the bed. I turned around and saw Xavier sitting next to me. "What are you doing?"

"Sitting here."

"Why?" I ask, confused.

"Because I don't want you to die from not eating, Addison." I rolled my eyes.

"Fine but if you get sick, do not fucking blame me. You're the one who's sitting in a sick person's bed." I say, annoyed.

"Go to bed, Addison. When you wake up I'll have food for you." I sigh and turn back around, facing the window again. I closed my eyes.

After a few minutes of laying there, I turned back around and stared at Xavier. I couldn't sleep.

"Yes?" He asks, looking at me.