23

Monday nights dinner was filled with tension. I got grounded and all of that. I didn't care really. The girl got what she deserved.

It's now Wednesday. I'm bored out of my mind. Yesterday wasn't fun. It was mostly filled with lectures from Marcus. I didn't really care, considering I wasn't listening.

"Addison? I was talking to you." Dante says annoyed. I look at him and raise an eyebrow.

"I'm listening now so go on." I say annoyed.

"You are gonna be home alone today, is that okay?" He asked.

"Why?" I ask confused.

"We have business to go do." I roll my eyes.

"Well, what am I going to do? I'm bored out of my mind." I whine.

"I'm gonna give your phone back. You can not have any friends around, got it?" He says sternly. He was about to leave my room when I remembered something. 

"Wait."

"Yes?"

"Can I redo my room? Please?" I ask with puppy dog eyes.

"Why?"

"It's boring. One thing you have to know about me, I get bored of my room every month so I have to change it every month." I say shrugging.

"Yeah. I guess. Do you need someone to go with you?" He asks worried.

"Go Dante. I'm fine. Plus, I have two guard dogs. I'll call you if anything goes wrong." I say with a smile. He was eyeing me. "Also, when do you think you'll be home? When do the other's come home? Don't they have activities?"

"Chase and Adrian have football while Chris sits in the bleachers. They'll be home when I come home. So around 6. Please don't burn down the house." He says with his pleading eyes.

"Can't promise anything. What time is it anyways considering you woke me up." I say annoyed.

"It's 4 am. The others are already awake. Please behave. I have guards out front if you need anything. Anything at all." He says.

"DARIUS!" I yell. He quickly comes into my room. "Get Dante out of here. I don't think he likes the idea of me staying home alone."

"You should be in school but-"

"I got suspended. I know. You keep telling me this. Now leave. I'm fine. I will be fine. I promise." I say with a smirk. They looked at me worriedly but I didn't care. "I'll see you guys when you guys get home. Take your time."

"You promise you will be fine?" Dante asks.

"I will call if anything happens. I promise. I swear to god, if you call every minute, I will block your number and throw my phone outside." I threaten. His eyes widened.

"Why can't I call? I want my bambina to be safe." He says.

"You can text. But don't call my line every single hour. If I don't answer, I'm probably busy and I will call you back after I'm busy. Plus, you can hack into the cameras to see what I'm doing. Okay?" I ask.

"Okay."

"C'mon dad, we have to go." Leo says from downstairs. He nods and gives me a kiss on the cheek.

They soon leave and I fall back on my bed, my eyes trained on the ceiling. A huge smile was on my face. I may get into even more trouble but I didn't care.

Another short one but it's whatever. I'm starting to work on the next chapter. Be ready for that tomorrow. Have a good night/day.

Also, thank you guys for the nice comments. makes my day!

Vote. Share. Comment.