You Broke Our Promise

AHAHAHAHA NOT ME CRYING

It's long one

And a sad one

I fucking hate it, it's kinda cringe too, and I feel like I made them a little ooc

But- whatever- still sad-

Trigger Warnings 😃
Zombie Apocalypse au
Death
Gore
Blood

Um. I'm not okay.

Shirabu held tight onto my arm shaking a bit.

When stuff like this happened I was always confused with my feelings.

It was sweet to see how much he needed me, but a little sadding to see him upset.

He never liked thunderstorms in the first place.
"Are you okay baby?"

"Don't call me baby!" He yelled slightly looking up at me before another loud boom shook the house. He turned back into my chest holding onto me tighter.

I laughed a bit pulling him closer if possible.

"It should calm down to just rain in a bit."

"Why do thunder storms even exist? Fuck you thunder."

"You can't do anything about it Shira"

"Shut up. You're annoying."

"Says you."

"You're calling me annoying?"

"Yes. Am I wrong?"

"OF COURSE YOU ARE YOUR SO ANNOYING!!"

"I'M NOT ANNOYING YOU'RE STUPID!!"

"I WAS THE ONLY ONE ON THE VOLLEYBALL TEAM THAT GOT IN TO THE SCHOOL BASED ON AN ACTUAL SCHOOL TEST!! HOW AM I THE STUPID ONE?!"

"Hey look the storm passed."

Shirabu looked up as if he could see the clouds but realized that it had been awhile.

"Alright, I don't need you anymore." He said getting up and leaving.

"WAIT NO SHIRA COME CUDDLE ME AGAIN!"

~

Cooking was always fun for me. I get to show off my impressive skills. Thanks mom.

"That smells good hurry up and finish it slow poke."

"Don't rush me, or I'll purposely burn your food."

"Nooooooo. The only reason I'm dating you is because your good at cooking...and maybe cause your hot...and cool. Damnit."

"I'm hot?~"

Shirabu ignored me blushing turning up the tv.

"Clear skies tomorrow, and a beautiful starry night perfect for star watching!"

"Hey you wanna-"

"Let's do it." I said, it's been a while since we had a date, and luckily tomorrow we were both off from our jobs. And star watching with Shirabu sounded amazing...

Then again anything with Shirabu is amazing.

"You're so gay for me."

"You're gay for me too, was it last week when you were begging for me to-"

"I CAN TOP YOU IF I MUST!!" He yelled turning up the tv louder while I just laughed.

"In other news, people think a zombie apocalypse is soon to happen. There have been over one hundred reports of people attacking others, tearing open there bodies and eating them....the people committing this act are still able to communicate normally and such, but...who knows...they've been restricted and police are saying to be careful."