Chapter 22

~Flashback to 14 years ago (1 years old):~
You lived in a peaceful village called Tagajō, in the Miyagi prefecture. It wasn't that far a journey from Sendai. You lived a peaceful life, though you couldn't judge. You were only a baby at the time. You were 1 years old when it happened.

A curse had attacked your village.

One day, you were sleeping soundly in your cot. Cuddling up to a teddy bear your father and mother had gotten you. Then, you woke up and wiped your tiny e/c eyes.

"Y/N. We have to go now. But please. We hope you'll be safe." Your mother says to you.

"We are always watching over you." Your father adds.

They then left. But little did you know that that was there last goodbye. For your mother and father were sorcerers. And they had to go and fight the curse that had taken over the village.

It was bloodshed. To be honest, it was actually a miracle you survived the whole ordeal. Because the village was burned down to a crisp. The only family you had left was your brother. But he didn't live with your parents.

~9 years later (10 years old)~
As you grew older you thought harder and harder about what truly happened to your parents. Every time you asked the people at the shrine, they refused to tell you. A jujutsu sorcerer had found you and brought you to Sendai. But you never found his name.

~Present~
"Please get out of the way, Ijichi." Yuji says.

"Our job is to save people. Among those people are you students as well. You can't go... Itadori. L/N." Ijichi says, standing in the middle of the hallway.

"Sorry... Ijichi." Yuji says as the two of you walk past him.

You and Yuji left the building and began making your way towards Junpei's high school.

"Why now? Why did that come to me now?" You think aloud.

"Hmm?" Itadori says, glancing over at you as you head to Junpei's school.

"Oh. Nothing." You say, trying to hide the expression on your face.

"You sure? Cos it doesn't look like nothing." Yuji replies.

"An old unwanted memory resurfaced." You say to Yuji.

"Oh? And what was that?" Yuji asks.

"How I lost my family and village in a night." You reply.

"Oh... I'm sorry. I shouldn't have asked." Yuji says, looking down.

"No. No. It's fine. Don't worry. It was a curse. It attacked my village. It's a miracle I'm here today." You reply.

"So what village were you originally from?" Yuji asks.

"Tagajō. It's not the far from Sendai. About a half hour car ride. I never even got to say thank you to the sorcerer that saved my life." You say.

"I'm sure you'll find out eventually." Yuji says.

"I hope so. I owe them a thanks. At least that much can be said." You say to Yuji.

"Oh. We're here." You add.

You saw a black screen surrounding the school and immediately ran for it. And through the screen.

Itadori and you ran up to the door and he burst it open.

"What are you doing?!" Itadori shouts.

"Junpei!!" You add.

"Stay back... shamans." Junpei says.

You and Yuji began getting ready to fight Junpei, though Yuji didn't seem like he wanted to even fight his newfound friend.