Chapter 25

"Say Yuji. Do you erm wanna go do something?" You ask, twiddling with your hair.

"Ok? What do you wanna do?" Yuji asks.

"Erm... I dunno." You reply.

"Good grief. How did I get stuck with this brat?" Sukuna thought to himself.

"How about a movie?" Yuji asks.

"Ok. I've never seen one." You reply.

"You've never seen a movie?! Have you been living under a rock?!" Yuji says, stunned as you walk towards the dorms.

"Let's get changed and meet in 10 minutes." You say. "And yes I guess you could say that. I lived in a shrine for all my life." You add.

"Oh... I forgot about that." Yuji says sheepishly.

"It's ok." You reply.

"Still. I wonder the name of the shaman that saved me that day. I might have to head back to the shrine at some point." You say.

"We could go today? Where's the shrine?" Yuji says.

"I've mentioned this before. I moved from Tagajō to Sendai. So it's in Sendai." You reply.

"Oh yeah. I forgot you moved to Sendai." Yuji pauses. "Let's get changed and go." He adds.

You both head into your respective rooms and got changed for the day ahead. You came out first and you were dressed in black jeans, a white t-shirt with roses on it, a red flannel shirt tied around your waist, black boots, and a black bomber jacket on top. Yuji came out in a red hoodie, blue jeans, his red sneakers and a blue denim jacket.

"You. You like nice." Yuji says, looking at the wall behind you.

"So do you. Well not nice. But. You know what I mean!" You say, hiding the blush.

You left the school, making sure no one was around. Since Yuji was technically still "dead" and Gojo didn't know you two were sneaking out. You kept it a secret. You started to walk towards the train station and eventually arrived. You headed inside and went down towards the platform. You waited for the train and it eventually arrived.

The both of you got on and sat down, awaiting the long 2 hour train ride to Sendai. You sat there, gazing at the view will Yuji was stealing glances at you. You slowly started to feel a little tired and ended up falling asleep on Yuji's shoulder. He of course didn't mind, but he was slightly flustered at the contact. You were holding onto your crutch and it suddenly slipped from your hands, causing it to fall into the carriage floor and make a loud thump. Causing you to wake up.

"Huh?" You say, looking around you.

"You dropped your crutch. That's all." Yuji says.

"Oh. We're almost there." You say, looking out the windows.

A couple stops later and you had arrived in Sendai. Immediately being hit with nostalgia. It had been a while since you were in Sendai. Same for Yuji. You led him out the station and towards where the shrine was. Problem was, it was on a hill. That part you had forgotten about.

"Ah. I forgot it was on a hill." You say, looking up the mountain.

"That's a mountain!" Yuji exclaims.

"Yeah. Sorry. Let's just hope I can actually make it up there." You sweatdrop.

"Want me to carry you?" Yuji teases.

"Wha. No! I'll be fine." You say, blushing slightly.

"What. The. Actual. Fuck. Sukuna's plan is working?! That's not fair!" Yuji thought to himself.

You began making your way up the mountain, taking gradual breaks every now and then. After about an hour or so, you made it to the top. You headed up to the giant gate and knocked on it. Hoping for an answer. But no luck. Then Yuji found a doorbell and pressed it. After a couple of minutes, someone emerged at the gate.

"Mamamaru!" You shout, engulfing said person into a hug.

"Y/N? My. You have grown so much! What brings you by?" Mamamaru asks.

"I came to ask something." You reply.

"You came all this way? And with a friend? My it must be important then. Come on then. Get inside." Mamamaru ushers.

"O ok." Yuji says.

You follow Mamamaru inside and to where the master of the shrine was sat. Hikaru. You bowed down and pushed Yuji's head down to insinuate him to bow down as well. He bowed down and you removed your hand from his head.

"Y/N? God you've grown. A lot. And you even brought a friend. Oh? You're injured. What happened?" Hikaru asks.

"Oh. Nothing much. I'm a shaman now. Well training to be one. I just got injured on a mission. But I came for a specific reason." You reply.

"Oh? What did you come to ask?" Hikaru says.

"That night. The night you found me and brought me here." You reply.

"I knew this day would come. Sit. It's quite the story." Hikaru says.

"Are you alright with your friend knowing as well?" Hikaru says.

"Yeah. He came all this way with me. It's only right." You reply.

"Ok then. A few years ago. You were probably only 1 at the time. Your village. Tagajō village was under attack. We were informed by the shrine over there. A curse had started wreaking havoc on the village. Killing and slaughtering anything in site. He was a powerful demon. Most likely looking for a way to ease his boredom. He wrecked havoc on the village and stood above it. His four arms releasing fire everywhere. But it did not satisfy his boredom. He continued and continued until shaman had come out to fight the curse. He smiled ever so slightly as your mother and father. Me included and other shaman began fighting the demon. They fought and fought and the demon had sadly killed your mother and father. The curse was eventually killed and he turned into cursed fingers that were scattered all over. Only one knows the location of all fingers. But the person who saved you that day. Well it was none other than..."

(Now I'm aware Sukuna wrecked havoc thousands of years ago. But for the sake of my fanfic I'm just gonna say he didn't die until you were 1. Your character is 15 in this. And yes I looked up the ages of Megumi and Nobara and assumed Yuji was the same age.

Also it turns out that Junpei was 17! So he was older than Yuji! Anyway I've left you guys on a cliffhanger again. Whoops.)