✨Birthdays⚡️

Luz rummaged through her bag relentlessly, looking for the perfect gift for Amity.
You couldn't really buy a lot of romantic things on the Boiling Isles so Luz had to improvise.
Luz planned this amazing date to surprise Amity on her birthday and it was going to be magical.
There was a nearby cliff side where Luz had prepared a picnic.
She was so excited to see how Amity would react and she was decently sure she would appreciate it.

In order to get a few things Luz had to sneak into the human world. She didn't want to but if it was for Amity she would go to extreme lengths.
Luz gathered her bag and stepped into the human world.
She looked over at her house, her mother's car wasn't there.
"Must be at work.."
Luz whispered to herself as she approached the house.
Luz took out her spare key and went inside.
The house looked the same, but the vibe was just so different.
Luz stepped up two stairs then caught sight of a pack of sticky notes on the coffee table.
Luz walked over and grabbed a nearby pen.
"Dear mami, it me Luz :) I know you miss me and I'll be home soon! I'm safe and I'm perfect health but I have a whole new life! I'll explain soon enough but I love you and I'll see you soon <3
~Luz"
Luz stuck the sticky note on the front door and made her way upstairs.
She looked around her room for anything she could use...
She grabbed a Bluetooth speaker, some more clothes because oh boy did she need them, all of the money out of her Azura piggy bank and a hair brush for good measure.
She left her beloved home and kissed the sticky note.
About a few houses down was a small store filled with all the Luz would need for her night with Amity.
She bought treats, lots of treats, some drinks and a small teal teddy bear because it reminded her of Amity.
She walked back to the wooded area where the cabin was but stopped behind a tree.
She saw her mom pull into the drive way and walk up to the front door.
Luz didn't stay long enough to see her moms reaction to her note... she couldn't bare it.

Luz returned to the Boiling Isles and ran to her special destination to prepare.
The sun was setting, giving the place a golden effect that really tied everything together.
Luz had everything in place and ready to go.
It was too late to go back to the owl house and change so Luz went incognito and dressed behind a tree because the spot was very secluded.
She put on a nice button up shirt with black ripped jeans.
She combed her hair and sent Amity the following message.

Luz: "Hey! Amityyy come down to the cliff side where I showed you last week. Dress up!"

Amity: "What are you up to?"

Luz: "find out when you get here now hurry up!"

Amity: "on my way"

Luz closed her phone and sprinkled the trail with cherry blossom petals.
Not long after, Amity came gliding down the path looking beautiful as always.
She was wearing a white lace long sleeve top with a white skirt.
She looked ravishing.

Luz formally bowed to her and offered her hand.
Amity giggled and curtsied, taking Luz's hand and allowing her to take them to the little picnic Luz had prepared.
"This looks lovely Luz thank you for doing this."
The girls sat down and began their perfect evening.
Amity said as she pressed a kiss to Amitys cheek.
"Happy birthday love!"
Luz kissed Amitys cheek in return and presented her with a home baked cup cake with "15" written in purple frosting.
"See you remembered my birthday! I don't actually remember telling you when it was..."
Amity cocked an eyebrow at Luz and leaned forward.
"I have my ways Blight. Don't underestimate an earth girl."
Luz smiled confidently, pushing the cup cake to Amitys face, making some icing go on Amitys nose.
She laughed and wiped it off jokingly yelling at Luz.
"Cut that out hahahahaha-"
Luz chuckled and took out her phone.
Amity was a little confused as Luz began playing some soft music to really set the mood.
Rocketeer by Far East movement began playing as Luz dug around for something else.
This gift was the most special.
"Here, stand up please."
Luz took Amitys hand and directed her upwards.
Amity stood there baffled as Luz dug into her pocket and pulled out a small box.
Crouching down to one knee, Luz opened the tiny box and presented Amity with a beautiful ring.
Amity slapped her hands to her mouth in shock.
"I'm not proposing, this is a promise ring. It means I forever promise to stay by your side and to always love you no matter what. Think of this as a substitute until we can really get married."
Luz explained, waiting for Amitys response.
"Oh Luz... I-"
Amity didn't take much time to think. She grabbed Luz's face and smashed her lips to Luz's mouth.
"I love you so much!"
Amity said hugging Luz tightly.
Luz slipped the ring onto Amitys ring finger and grabbed her waist, swinging her around as they kissed.
"I love you so much Amity. Happy birthday."

I know I suck. I haven't uploaded in forever and I just-
Sofjnslaowjslsjdbsksj wfljsbwkfkdkejteljwldjbdaljelf