☪️Acknowledged☪️

SPOILERS FOR EPISODE 5 OF SEASON TWO!!!

Last warning :)))

She... she kissed me.
My face is incredibly hot and my jaw hurts from hanging open in awe. I pry myself off of the cold grass and stumble my way home. My eyes remained in a wide state as I wasn't concerned about blinking, no no, Amity Blight; the girl I had believed to once hate me, had just kissed me on the cheek. My heart was pounding so hard I could feel it in my shaking hands.
I pushed the heavy door open and directed my dragging feet directly to my room. The floor boards that creaked beneath my feet only made me think of the run down section of the library. Sure I had found what I was looking for, but I had gotten so much more out of this experience than I ever thought I could. I've like liked Amity for quite a while, well once everything settled after the petrification ceremony I had gotten in touch with the things around me, one of those things being my feelings towards Amity. I never had a clear idea, I mean we did act kinda... weird around each other, but that's just because I assumed she knew how I felt and was awkward about it! But ever since that kiss...
I collapsed onto my bed, kicking my feet rapidly and squealing into my pillow as my whole body tensed up with pure bliss.
"SHELIKESMEBACK!!!"
I screamed into the fluffy pillow and allowed my body to ease. I took a deep breath and lifted my head up, looking into the burning sky where the sun had almost completely set. My mind was just filled with amity. How gorgeous she looks with her new hair, how AMAZING that small kiss was! I'll never get over how soft her lips were against my cheek. I've never had a crush like this, I mean I've never had someone kiss me either! I can't wait to see her at school tomorrow.

I shut the door behind me, at a loss to what I just did. This could either go very right or very wrong. I don't regret it tho, I don't think I ever will. I like Luz, no. I'm in love with Luz Noceda.
I pressed my back against the wooden door and slumped to the floor, gripping my lavender hair in the process.
"Does she like me like that?"
I mumbled to myself.
"Of course she does."
Emira's voice  emerged from the hallway. Her and Edric both sat next to me with impressed little grins on their faces.
"Way to make the first move huh little sis?"
Edric nudged my arm and wiggles his eyebrows. I was scared of my actions and how they would affect me and Luz going forward but she didn't look upset-
"Didn't think you had the guts."
Emira placed a hand on my shoulder and shuffled closer to me.
"I don't! I don't know why I did that! She just looked so nice, and pretty and she was being o adorable all day! How could I not!? I didn't even know what I was doing until it had already happened! I didn't think about it I just kissed her!"
My head dropped to my knees, which were pressed against my chest.
"Maybe it's better that way-"
I looked up at Emira confusingly.
"Well I mean it would have been a lot more awkward if you had planned it out. It's best when things happen naturally and on their own, especially with things like this."
Emira smiled and ruffled my hair and smiled. That made me feel a lot better.
I just don't know how I'm going to even look at her tomorrow at school. I think I'll perish from embarrassment.

Guys I haven't uploaded in so long but boy do I have hella ideas. ALSO,
LUMITY CANON HELLO!? WERE ONLY ON EPISODE 5 AMD WE ALREADY HAVEA KISS ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? Can't wait to see them again next week! And I can't wait to upload more often!