😳Caught😳

Bit of an nsfw warning. It's not graphic just a little... steamy.
Ah please don't get mad they are also 18!!!
(I'm gonna delete this prolly)

Lord forgive me for I have sinned🙏

Ever since Luz was 14 years old she's been dating the love of her life, Amity Blight.
Amity was a very kind and generous person but can be sorta rude to others but she's just a big old softy.
Today was a typical weekend for the two girls, they were hanging out in Luzs room per usual and just hanging out like wholesome girlfriends do.

Amity was laying down just minding her own business on her phone while Luz sat up beside her playing games on her phone.
Amity and Luz were prepared for their sleepover taking place that night and it was already dark so they were in their pyjamas just settling down.
Amity was in her grudgby short shorts and a white tank top while Luz was just wearing an oversized concert tee and volleyball shorts.
The room was lit a deep purple as Daddy Issues by The Neighbourhood played in the background.
"Oh for fuck sakes-"
Luz and grunted as she slammed her phone down onto the bed.
She's just died in her video game and wasn't very pleased.
"You good babe?"
Amity asked, peeking over the side of her phone to look at Luz.
Luz placed her hand on Amity's thigh and smiled.
"Phone games are really dumb."
Luz sighed and crawled her way up to Amity, laying her head on her chest and hugging her torso.
Amity shut off her phone and planted little kisses all over Luz's head and forehead.
"Someone's clingy tonight."
Amity slipped her hand up Luz's tee shirt and traced little patterns on her back with her nail. Grazing over certain spots made Luz jolt or giggle which was quite amusing.
Amity settled her hand on Luz's lower back and wrapped her arms around her fairly muscular but not too buffed girlfriend.
Luz picked her head up and looked at Amity, Puckering her lips and kissing Amity's nose.
Both girls shared multiple tiny kisses and giggles but they soon got competitive.
Luz sat up, still not breaking the kiss, and sat on Amity's crotch.
She took her wrists and placed them beside Amity's head, intensifying their now make out session.
Their lips moved in sync, and witch each movement they both remembered how deeply they had fallen for one another.
Luz sat up straight, forcing a gap between the two.
Amity looked needy and petty.
Luz grinned and pulled up her large shirt. She lifted it over her head and discarded it onto the floor.
Luz looked into Amity's eyes and down to the hem of her tank top.
"Do you mind if I-"
Luz tugged at the bottom of her shirt and pulled it up a little.
"N-no. I mean I d-don't mind if you..."
Amity stuttered and lifted her back a little, allowing Luz to get the shirt over Amity's head. The white top was then discarded onto the floor next to Luz's shirt.
Luz then pounced on Amity with a big smile plastered on her face.
Amity squealed and giggled and was shut up real quick as the girls lips reunited once again.

"They're making an awful racket."
Lilith complained, flipping the pages in her book and placing her hot cup of mint tea to her lips.
"They're teenagers Lily, let them be."
Eda glugged on some apple blood as she counted some money that was obviously stolen but no one would miss it.
"It's pretty late, they should be sleeping. What do you think they're up to anyways?"
Lilith placed her book mark in her book and placed it on the arm of the couch.
"Beats me. They're teen age girls. They're probably doing what we did as teens."
Eda reassured, scooping up to 500 dollars in an old bag and stuffing it under the couch.
"I highly doubt that. At that age I was in the most prestigious coven of all time and you were running from the law. Two very different scenarios Edalynn."
Lilith took another short sip of tea and placed her cup down.
She added another sugar cube and stirred the hot beverage with a tiny silver spoon.
"Your tiny spoons make me angry."
Eda furrowed her eyebrows as she grabbed the miniature spoon and threw it across the room, hitting the wall with a small clink.
"I'm going to check up on them."
Lilith sighed and stood up, brushing off her baby blue night gown.

Luz's hands travelled down Amitys torso, and back up again.
Amitys hands got tangled in Luzs short brown hair, gripping and pushing it back out of her face.
Luz and Amity were trapped in a moment of complete bliss. The feeling of their lips brushing together, melting into one. The feeling of their heat and aura just filling up the room.
Luz lifted her head for a gasp of breath.
They smiled at one another, obviously wanting to continue.
Luz grabbed her phone and turned the volume up of the music which was connected to the speaker.
Hayloft by Mother Mother filled their ears but faded away to them as if it weren't as loud as it was.
They were so close the short gasps between long kisses were heard and treasured.
Amity pushed her way up, now sitting up in the middle of the bed. Amity placed her hands to Luz's shoulders, pulling her close, closing the desperate gap between them.
Luz's hands rested on Amitys waist, but didn't stay long.
Her fingertips grazed up to Amitys shoulder blades.
She fiddled with her bra straps then moved to the clip keeping it on.

Lilith lightly knocked on the door.
"Why's the music so loud? It's so late!"
Lilith knocked again but a little louder.
Nothing.
Lilith was drowning in curiosity so she decided to open the door.
She peeked inside and the bright lights and music caught her off guard at first.
She settled her eyes and-
"Oh my god-"
Lilith gasped and turned a unmistakable shade of red.
"AH LILITH!"
Luz screamed and pulled a blanket up to her chest.
Amity, who was just completely exposed panicked and followed Luzs actions.
"AH IM SORRY-"
Lilith smacked her hand to her eyes and slammed the door, storming out into the hallway.

"Holy shit-"
Luz said, her words muffled due to her hand being over her mouth.
"Lilith just saw me practically naked."
Amity said in complete shock.
Both girls were burning red, sitting awkwardly with the blanket to their chests.
Luz got up and tossed amity her light pink bra and white tank top.
She pulled her own shirt back on and grunted into her hands.
"Amity I am so sorry it totally slipped my mind to lock the door and I-"
Luz was cut off by Amity embracing her in a big hug.
"It's not your fault babe things like this happen but holy shit Lilith just caught us... ya know.."
Amity scratched the back of her neck nervously.

Lilith stumbled down the stairs, the terror on her face was painfully obvious.
"Lily?"
Eda raised an eyebrow at her sisters suspicious behaviour.
"They were having sex, Edalynn. I. Just. Walked. In. On. Them. Having. S e x."
Lilith plopped herself down and put her hands to her head, still processing what she just saw.
Eda just burst out laughing, no wheezing.
"You walked in- BAHAHAHAHA- on them having- SEXHAHAHA"
Eda spilled her drink on the floor and held her stomach gasping for breath.
"I told you to leave them be! Now you've scarred them and yourself!"
Eda laughed hysterically and slapped her knee.

Let's just say Amity and Luz went to sleep after that ordeal.

BAHHHH
OKAY IM GONNA UNALIVE MYSELF NOW HOLY SHIII-
Dont be mad pls
:D