🌙Midnight dates🌙

The night was dark and mysterious, yet beautiful at the same time.
Amity and Luz walked hand in hand as they made their way to their special spot.
In a clearing of trees, was a hammock hanging from two thick trees. Luz laid down first, allowing Amity to climb on top of her so they could cuddle.
The two were dating in secret.
Luz didn't want anyone to give Amity and trouble for being with a human and a girl no less. Luz knew all about Amity's controlling parents and how hard her life is. She didn't want to make matters worse by being open when Amity simply wasn't ready.
Luz was the best comfort for Amity. Luz was easy to talk to, easy to pour your heart and would out to, she was pure and sweet, but nothing could compare to how affectionate and caring she was.
Everyone was prioritized and Luz didn't care what mistake was made, anyone could be forgiven if they wanted forgiveness.

Luz traced little circles all over Amity's back, sending goosebumps all over her.
"L-Luz that tickles-"
Amity shuddered and Luz merely continued to trace little shapes on Amity's back.
Amity wrapped her arms around Luz's torso and squeezed her tightly.
"I love you Amity."
Amity jolted slightly. They never said the "L word" before...
Amity lifted her head off of Luz's chest and looked deeply into her eyes.
"Really!?"
Amity was a deep and dark shade of red but you could hardly tell since it was so dark outside.
"Ofcourse."
Luz smiled softly, as if she wasn't expecting Amity to say it back.
"I love you too, Luz."
Amity slowly placed her head down and closed her eyes, enjoying the beautiful moment.

"No Gus I told you! First you add in the snail shells then you add th-"
The girls were so caught up in their own little happy world that they didn't hear Willow and Gus approaching them.
"Well we'll well..."
Willow gave them a sly smirk and Gus just sat there in awe as if this were the most unexpected outcome.
Amity jumped up, Luz sitting up after her.
"WILLOW! No this isn't what it looks li-"
"Save it Amity. We're not mad. I knew the entire time, it's about time you figured it out."
Willow aggressively placed her finger to Luz's forehead and poked her harshly.
Luz chuckled in response, taking Amity's hand.
"You two!? To..gether? N-now?! Woah this is strange."
Gus was just wide eyed and completely baffled.
Luz and Amity laughed at the awkward moment and at how funny Gus's reaction was.
"Well ladies, please don't allow us to interrupt. Continue."
Willow took Gus's arm and dragged him down the rest of the path until they were out of sight.
They didn't bother asking why they were out so late in the first place so they just went back to doing their own thing.
Luz began running her fingers through Amity's hair while Amity planted small kissed on Luz's arm.

"This is just so perfect. Me and you, here together. I couldn't ask for anything more."
Luz whispered into Amity's ear, she held her close and enjoyed the  soothing sound of Amity's breaths on Luz's chest.
"Mhm. Luz I have never been this genuinely happy in my life. You are just... ugh just thank you."
Amity lifted her head and looked into Luz's eyes.
Luz smiled softly then booped Amity's nose.
"Gah! Hey what was that!?"
Amity giggled a little bit, she was obviously confused.
"In my realm, we call that booping"
Luz smiled and kissed Amity's nose.
They giggled for a little until returning to their calm and quiet state.
The girls would be there and be so comfortable, that they had fallen asleep.

Amity's eyes fluttered open as the break of dawn peered through the tree leaves.
They were damp and cold, but were kept warm with one another's body heat.
"Shit! Luz wake up! We fell asleep!"
Amity jumped up, tripping over some branches, waking Luz up with a heavy thud.
"Fuck! Sorry Amity! If we hurry we can make it to our houses before anyone wakes up!"
Luz grabbed her things, as did Amity and they began sprinting off into opposite directions.
"WAIT!"
Luz shouted and turned around. Amity stopped instantly and looked at Luz.
Luz placed a strong and confident kiss on Amity's lips. She then waved goodbye and ran off.

Please have mercy on me! School has been so difficult like your girl is over here failing already! Sorry for the sloppy update but ya know. I promise promise PROMISE! The next one will be better and longer.
Jeez I'm pathetic 😅