six;

so ashton left last night. it's monday now. my weekend sucked and now my mom is mad because i'm the reason he left.

i don't know if they broke up, all i know is that he said he couldn't live here because he was afraid or some shit. pussy.

it doesn't matter to me. as long as he's gone and i get my usual life back, i'm fine.

i stopped taking my medicine yesterday, i threw out all of my pills. my mom hasn't noticed. hopefully she doesn't because she might consider sending me somewhere.

our current relationship is the worst it's ever been. at least before she still bothered to make sure i was ok.

i don't even know where she is right now. she left after ashton did and hasn't come home since. it's already almost time for me to go to therapy.

maybe since she isn't home, i don't have to go. i probably should though.

ok so maybe i secretly want to go so i can see calum.

i haven't talked to him since saturday morning when i made him leave. i don't even have his number anyways.

i hear a loud noise from the house so i walk out of my room to find the source. of course, it's my drunk mom.

"get out of my house, j-jessi." my mom spits as she wobbles over to me.

"this is my house too." i remind her. not that she even cares.

"you ruined m-my relationship.." she slurs. "w-with ashton.."

i push past her and grab my keys off of the counter before leaving. i don't even want to listen to her anymore.

i just want to run away. but i can't. i'm not allowed to live on my own without someone eighteen or older. i guess it's because of what happened with my dad.

my mom never told me why exactly.

i start my car and drive to my therapy building. it looks different. looks like they took the lights down. maybe they finally realized that it's summer time.

i sign myself in and walk down the hallway into the therapy room.

there are two other patients in the room. ed smiles at me. i don't smile back, instead i sit in my usual seat and watch as everyone piles in.

there seems to be a few new people. looks like today will be another introduction day.

calum is the last to get here. he looks around the room before his eyes land on me. the only open seat is beside me so he has no option but to sit there.

"hey." he whispers.

i smile slightly at him. "hey" i whisper back.

"ok, let's begin shall we?" ed smiles. "so it seems like there are a couple new people here. so how about we do introductions again quickly before welcoming our new friends."

we all groan. ed chuckles.

"how about you start us off, jessica." he looks at me.

everyone diverts there attention to me and i roll my eyes before standing up.

"i'm jessica. i'm going to be 19 tomorrow. my life is a never ending course of broken objects. next." i sit down and calum chuckles.

i roll my eyes at him before he stands up and introduces himself. the rest of the group introduces themselves again and ed as well.

the other two kids sit awkwardly before ed makes one of them stand up and tell us about himself.

"i-i'm luke. i'm 18 years old. um, i'm here because i tried to kill my brother." he tells us with no emotion. my eyes widen and he looks at me.