Chapter 3

The rainy dawn found Nicole and Waverly snuggled against one another with limbs intertwined. Hearing the rain splatter against the window woke Waverly. Opening her eyes, she saw Nicole’s sleeping face and felt her arm on her hip. Waverly lay quietly and watched Nicole’s sleeping figure wondering how many others, if any, would have stayed after hearing and experiencing what Nicole did last night. Probably very few. Nicole didn’t run away. She hadn’t gotten angry except when Waverly didn’t unlock the door. Neither did she pity Waverly. Nicole had stayed. These things meant everything to Waverly. If Nicole was willing to try, then so was she. Waverly brushed a strand of red hair back from Nicole’s face and laid her head facing the woman she had come to care so much about. Finally waking, Nicole opened her eyes to find Waverly watching her and smiling. “Good morning,” Nicole greeted her with a kiss. “Good morning,” Waverly cooed back. Giggling, Nicole asked, “What are you doing?”
“Watching my girlfriend sleep beside me,” Waverly answered brushing her fingers through Nicole’s bedhead red mane. “And thinking just how beautiful she is in the mornings,” she added wrapping a strand around her fingers.   Nicole rolled into Waverly pulling her mouth to her own. Unsure of how far to go, but not wanting to hold back either, she slid her tongue along Waverly’s lips to test the waters for permission to proceed. Waverly opened her mouth inviting Nicole to enter and began teasing Nicole’s tongue with her own. They kissed and tasted as sexual tension built. Nicole felt Waverly’s hand slide up her shirt and caress the muscles on her back. Using that as a cue to continue, she did the same to Waverly. Nicole wanted to be sure though. She didn’t want a repeat of last night. Nicole pulled back gazing into Waverly’s honey hazel eyes. Both were breathing heavily. “Are you sure?” she asked as she kissed the tip of Waverly’s nose.  “I’m more sure than I’ve ever been,” Waverly answered pulling the red heads mouth back to her own. They went slow, or as slow as was possible. Passion drove them to ecstasy while common sense and caution slowed them down. Waverly was actually the one who made the first move by removing Nicole’s shirt. She slowly unbuttoned the flannel shirt and pushed it open. Before Waverly could slide it off her shoulders, Nicole stopped her. “Waverly,” she said holding the brunette’s small hands, “I don’t want you doing anything you’re not comfortable with.”
“I won’t,” Waverly answered as she moved her hands and gently pushed the shirt from Nicole’s shoulders letting it fall to the bed. Waverly admired the naked torso of the red head. She let her eyes roam down over Nicole’s body. Nicole sat silently letting Waverly take her time and explore. Waverly brought her hand to Nicole’s neck and feathered them down between her breasts. Nicole gasped when the brunette’s small fingers grazed her breast. Waverly took that as a cue that Nicole liked her touch. She continued to trail her fingers down her taunt abs to the top of her jeans. She skimmed her hand to Nicole’s side and pulled her against her taking the red head’s mouth with her own. Their lips and tongues played as hands explored. Nicole wanted to remove the brunette’s shirt. She needed to feel her bare skin against her own. She tugged at the hem of the shirt asking for permission to remove it. Waverly obliged by pulling it over her head and tossing it to the floor. Nicole ran her hands up Waverly’s smooth sides letting her palms graze the sides of her breasts. Waverly’s nipples instantly came to attention at Nicole’s touch. Nicole looked into Waverly’s honey hazel pools and said, “My god, Waves, you are beautiful.”
Nicole pulled Waverly into her lap. Waverly straddled the red head’s waist bringing their naked torsos together. Both groaned as their skin rubbed against one another. Waverly had never felt anything like the fire that was branding her skin from the woman’s touch or the ache that was beginning between her legs. Nicole brought Waverly closer as their lips met. Gliding from her lips down her neck, she found the spot just below Waverly’s ear and nipped it with her teeth and then placed a gently kiss there before continuing her descent.
Nicole made her way to Waverly’s breasts. She took one in her mouth and gently suckled it while her hand massaged the other. A moan escaped Waverly as she arched her back trying to get closer. Nicole ran her other hand down the other woman’s belly to the waistline of her panties. She instantly felt her tense and moved her hand away. She would have to get creative is Waverly was going to ever experience the wonders of sex. Thinking quickly she moved Waverly and her legs until the girl was straddling one of Nicole’s thighs. “Do you trust me?” she asked watching Waverly seeing both lust and fear in her beautiful eyes and face. “Yes,” Waverly answered nervously but at the same time she was curious as to what Nicole had planned.
Nicole turned her attention back to Waverly’s breasts. As she worked her magic on the peaks with her mouth, tongue, and hands, she felt Waverly hips begin to move. With a little help from nature and the guidance of Nicole’s hands on her hips, Waverly begin to rock her hips feeling the friction of the action on her core. Before long, Waverly was riding Nicole’s thigh like a cowgirl on a horse. Nicole could feel her heat, her wetness on her thigh and wanted to touch her core so badly, but knew that Waverly wasn’t ready for that yet. Nicole felt Waverly’s legs tighten around her leg and watched as she arched her back, “OH, GOD, NICOLE….what…..” she called out as she began to climax. Nicole wrapped her arms around her girlfriend, “Let go, baby, I’ve got you…” Nicole wrapped her arms around Waverly’s waist and held her as she released for the first time in her life. She laid her head on Waverly’s chest and listened to her racing heart and rapid breathing and felt the muscles of Waverly’s mound pulsate with every heartbeat. When Waverly finally came down, both collapsed on the bed. Nicole rolled onto her side as Waverly lay on her back still trying to regulate her breath. Nicole brushed Waverly’s sweat drenched hair back from her face. Waverly turned smiling at Nicole, “WOW!” Giggling, Nicole asked, “You okay?”
“I don’t know. Ask me when the room stops spinning,” Waverly said her eyes still glassy from the sexual high. Smiling, Nicole leaned over and kissed Waverly’s damp shoulder. Waverly found Nicole’s hand and brought it to her lips. “Thank you,” she whispered. Looking into Waverly’s eyes, Nicole replied, “No, baby, thank you…..for trusting me….again.” Waverly rolled onto her side and caressed Nicole’s cheek. She placed a gently kiss on the red head’s lips. As the kiss deepened, Nicole rolled to her back bringing Waverly with her so that she was laying atop the red head. As their kisses become more urgent, Waverly broke away from Nicole’s mouth to place wet kisses along her jawline, down her neck and collar bone, and onto her chest. Repositioning herself so that she was sitting on Nicole’s hips, she quickly glanced at Nicole’s face and muttered shyly, almost asking permission, “Can I?.”
Nicole let her arms fall behind her head offering herself to beauty above her. “I trust you.” Waverly captured Nicole’s breast in her mouth flicking it with her tongue causing Nicole to grip the pillows at her head and bite her lower lip. Waverly moved the other breast and repeated the process all the while exploring Nicole’s body with her hands. Waverly could feel Nicole withering beneath her and hear the moans escaping giving her the confidence to move farther in her exploration. Sliding herself down Nicole’s legs, she feathered kisses across her abdomen and down to her bellybutton where she discovered a belly ring. With her tongue, Waverly whirled the ring around flicking it with her tongue while watching Nicole’s face for a reaction. Nicole’s body was screaming for Waverly’s touch. She was dying to flip the girl over and take her. But it was Waverly. Waverly was different. Not because of what happened to her, but because she felt different about the woman who was blissfully torturing her. She had never felt about anyone the way she did this woman. She would gladly give up everything to be with her….forever. Nicole still had on her jean shorts from last night. Waverly slowly unbuttoned them and kissed the exposed area. Once she slid the zipper down, she slid it apart and licking Nicole’s newly exposed skin. Nicole who was still watching leaned her head back and moaned, “Oh, sweet Jesus!” Smiling knowing she must definitely be doing something right, pulled Nicole’s and panties off throwing off to the side. “I, I’m not…sure….” her sentence trailed off. She knew what she wanted to do, but wasn’t sure if it was right.
“Baby, do whatever you feel like doing. Lord knows you’ve been…….doing an amazing job so far.”                        “Are sure?” Waverly asked shyly.                                                                                                                                         “Oh, I'm positive, baby." Nicole smiled. “I trust you, remember.”
Waverly slid down the bed farther. Starting at Nicole’s right knee, Waverly took her time exploring both with her hands and her mouth as she made her up Nicole’s inner thigh. Just when Nicole thought Waverly had reached her core, she stopped. Opening her eyes, she found Waverly moving to her other thigh. Nicole was dying! She wanted…..no she NEEDED….. Waverly to touch her. But she had to let her do this one her own even if Nicole lost her mind in the process. Finally, just when Nicole thought she could no longer resist Waverly’s innocent torture, she felt the brunette’s hot breath on her core. “Please,” Nicole begged. Waverly closed her mouth over Nicole’s hot wet core savoring her first taste of the exotic woman beneath her. Nicole grabbed Waverly’s head winding her fingers into her hair and pulling her closer. Waverly put all her attention on Nicole’ mound. While her mouth focused on one part, Waverly slid a finger slide over Nicole’s hot wet abyss. Nicole was quickly sliding into oblivion. Whatever Waverly was doing was sending her over the edge…quickly. Nicole arched her body, let out a deep guttural moan, “Waves…oh god….” Waverly wanted to be inside Nicole. She slid one finger in feeling the wetness and tight muscles swallow her finger. She wanted more. As she continued to suck Nicole's clit, she slid another finger inside and began working them in and out. Nicole was meeting each thrust with her hips. "Waves....I'm.....shit.....baby....I'm...." Nicole threw her head back and called Waverly's name as she felt Nicole’s walls pulsate in climax. Once it began to abate, Waverly pulled her fingers out and crawled over Nicole to kiss her. Nicole breathlessly and weakly returned the kiss. Waverly smiled mischievously and said, “Now whose room is spinning?” Breathlessly, Nicole stuttered, “What….where…..WOW!” Laughing and feeling very pleased with herself, Waverly replied completing understanding the ‘not so asked’ question. “I have no idea. I just went with it.”
“Well, you can ‘go with it’ anytime, baby,” Nicole smiled. Reveling in their passionate glow and exhausted, the two fell asleep holding each other very content. They didn’t see any more of the city as the rest of the weekend was spent in bed or the shower exploring one another. The only other human to be seen was the poor boy who always seemed to be the only valet on duty to deliver their room service. They decided that they had scarred the young fellow for life and his face might be permanently blushed. Monday morning found them reluctantly packed and checked out. Their 4 hour drive turned into 8 hours because they found every excuse to stop prolonging their return to the real world.