Chapter 12

Back as his house, Tucker was hacking into Champ’s GPS since the dipshit was too drunk and stupid to give him the location of the women. Within in minutes, he had the directions. He packed a backpack with necessary items and was out the door heading to their campsite in less than 30 minutes.  Dolls waited on backup with a warrant before going into the Tucker Gardner’s home. Gardner had managed to beat the system too many times already. He wasn’t about to get away again. When backup arrived, he checked the warrant the Jeremy handed him. When no one answered the door, they entered. The front rooms looked normal enough. But, what was found in the back bedroom was far from it. “Detective, you better come see this,” one of the officers called out.

Dolls along with Jeremy stopped short at the door stunned at what was before them. On one side of the room were multiple monitors showing the rooms at both women’s homes. Jeremy saw where the ones at Waverly’s were still on loop. Under the desk were shelves filled with vidoes labeled with dates. The dates ranged for at least two years. The other walls were covered in photographs of the women. One wall held nothing but photos of Waverly, while another held only Nicole. The wall between them were photographs of the women together.
The men stood and studied the walls. Jeremy was the first to realized there were more of Nicole than of Waverly. “Hey, Dolls, look at these. These are older photographs of Nicole. Her hair was different. So is the background.”
“Interesting,” Dolls said as he noticed what Jeremy was describing. “I see what you mean. Most of Doc’s shots are more recent and at her residence.”
Jeremy moved on to the ones where the couple were together. “These are new too. Look at Nicole’s hair,” he pointed out "it's shorter like it is now."
“So, based on this, he has been stalking Nicole for quite some time. Waverly….is more recent.” Dolls thought for a moment. “Do you think he began obsessed with Waverly when they became involved?”
“Yeah. Kinda looks like it,” Jeremy admitted.
“But, that isn’t normal for a stalker,” Dolls thought aloud. “Normally a stalker wants them all to themselves, doesn’t want to share. But Tucker…..it’s almost like he have become obsessed with their relationship or something.”
“Or could be it be that he doesn’t feel threatened by Waverly?” suggested Jeremy.
Dolls thought for a moment. “To be honest, who knows what this sociopath is thinking. All I do know….I’ve got to get to them before he does.” Dolls started out the door to leave, but quickly turned back to Jeremy. “I want this search done by the book, Jeremy. Leave nothing unturned. I want photos and videos from all angles of this place. I want all those," point to the videos and pictures wallpapering the walls, "boxed and logged---all of them....Jeremy. I was his ass in a sling this time.”
“Got it, boss!”

Waverly and Nicole never left the tent that first full day except to grab food. They had been so deprived of one another it was like they couldn’t get enough. Whether laying or sitting, they were always touching. They relished in the fact that they were alone without prying eyes, pagers, or phones. It was just them in the quiet of nature enjoying every touch, every kiss, every glance that the other had to offer.
It was dark. The crickets were chirping. The owls hooting occasionally. There was a light breeze that would rustle the leaves on the trees. The water gurgled as it flowed. Waverly was nestled in Nicole’s arms listening to the various sounds. Hearing the water, she once again thought of the bath she mentioned earlier that morning. “Hey, babe, you remember that bath I mentioned…..?”
Nicole smiled. “Maybe.”
Sitting up on her elbow, she gave Nicole a look to make her feel sorry for her. Nicole just raised an eyebrow at her antics. Then she asked, “Do you trust me?” Nicole asked.
“Of course, you know I do, Nicole,” Waverly offered then quickly thought, “Oh wait, no…Nicole….not the river,” she whined.
Nicole crawled out the tent completely naked and dug in her pack. Finding the eco-friendly soap, she reached in and pulled Waverly out as the poor brunette tried her best to convince Nicole bathing the river was not a good idea, and nether was being out in the open without clothing.
Nicole pulled Waverly against her. With one hand around her waist and the other shaking the little bottle in front of her face, Nicole said, “Baby, trust me. You’ve never had a bath like the one I’m gonna give you.”
Waverly wrapped her arms around the red head’s waist and smiled up at her. “Oh, Dr. Haught, you’re going to give it to me?”
“Yep,” she said adding a pop at the end of the word.
“Well, since you put it that way…..” she pulled away and led Nicole to the edge of the river where she stopped.
Nicole sat the bottle on the edge of the bank and took Waverly’s hand. She led her out to an eddy part of the water where she then pulled brunette against her slick body. Waverly wrapped her legs around the red head’s waist since she wasn’t tall enough to touch the bottom like Nicole. Even in the water, they couldn’t refrain themselves. Waverly’s hands that were embedded in Nicole’s damp locks tilted her head back giving Waverly access to her neck. Waverly placed hot wet kisses up and down beginning their make-out session.

When they were breathless and their skin began to prune, Nicole released Waverly to tread water while she retrieved the soap from the bank. Returning, Nicole poured a small amount in her hands and began to lather Waverly’s long mane. Waverly turned her back to Nicole who kissed her shoulders and neck as she lathered. When she was finished Waverly dunked under the water to rinse her hair. Next, Nicole poured more in her hand and worked her hands over Waverly’s body. Waverly felt the heat from Nicole’s hands massaging every inch of her. When she was done with her back, her arms were next. Finished with each one, Waverly slid them around Nicole’s neck holding her close and capturing her mouth once again. Nicole moaned as Waverly glided her body against hers. Nicole almost dropped the bottle when Waverly ran a free hand down her chest and over her breast.
Smiling, Waverly released her and swam to where she could touch the bottom. Raising a finger out of the water, she motioned for Nicole to come to her. Taking the bottle from Nicole, Waverly poured some in her own hands before handing it back. She rubbed her hands together making a good lather. She started with Nicole’s neck and shoulders. “Stand up, baby,” Waverly instructed. Nicole planted her feet on the bottom. The water was just under her breast while it still covered Waverly’s.

The brunette moved her hands over Nicole’s chest teasing, but not touching her breasts. Nicole bit her bottom lip in anticipation as she watched her girlfriend. Waverly bent her knees making her shorter and her face level with Nicole’s breast. Grinning at the taller woman she slid her hands around to her back and took one the red head’s nipples in her mouth. Nicole gasp and arched her back trying to find Waverly’s hips to grasp with her free hand. When Nicole finally managed to hold on to the slippery brunette, Waverly moved her head to work on the other breast while her hands massaged her girlfriend's firm ass.
Nicole almost dropped the bottle again. She finally gave it a toss toward the bank not even noticing where it landed. All she had on her mind was what Waverly’s hands and mouth were doing to her. Nicole could stand it no longer. Bending her knees, she caught Waverly around the waist and hauled her back to the deeper water. Holding her with one hand, she slid her other between their bodies and then between Waverly’s legs. She ground her hand over Waverly’s clit before sliding two fingers inside her. While her fingers pumped in and out, Nicole lifted her higher so her breasts were out of the water and in perfect position for Nicole. . Nicole wasted no time in nipping and sucking Waverly’s perky mounds.
Waverly helped Nicole keep her lifted by propping her arms on the taller woman’s shoulders. This brought Waverly closer to Nicole so that she could capture the other nipple. The slippery friction between their bodies was driving them both mad. Waverly could feel herself slipping farther and farther into ecstasy. She was close, so damn close. Nicole moved her mouth to the sensitive spot she had found above Waverly’s breast. After a quick nip, she settle her lips and tugged leaving a mark. The feel of Nicole’s lips and her hand between her legs finally sent her spiraling. “Nicole,” she called out as she buried her face in Nicole’s neck and drowned in the spasms flowing through her body.
Nicole held her tight and savored the feel of the woman she loved as the pulses calmed and Waverly’s body began to relax. Nicole turned her head and placed a kiss on Waverly’s temple. “You okay, baby?” she whispered.
“You….can…give…me… …river…bath…any time…” she said between ragged breaths.
“Told you you’d like it,” Nicole giggled and started to carry them toward the bank.
“Sooooo cocky,” Waverly said nipping Nicole’s earlobe.
“Yeah, but you love it,” Nicole said setting Waverly on her feet in the water.
“I love.... you, Nicole” she smiled.
“And I love you.... Waverly Earp.”
As the two waded through the water to the bank, found the bottle of soap, and headed back to the tent, neither were aware of the eyes watching in the moonlight from the trees