Ponyboy Curtis-meeting the gang

Bailey's pov
I was really,really,really nervous.today I was meeting my boyfriend Ponyboy's brothers and gang,I decided to bake a chocolate cake and bring some beer as gifts for them.I'll admit it was a bit hard getting the beer but getting the cake was,no pun intended,a piece of cake."babe they're going to love you,you literally got the only thing they ever eat:if they don't love you for that then to hell with them."Ponyboy tried to reassured me,"Ponyboy Curtis don't say stuff like that!family is important."I scolded him."you're right,you're right.golly Bailey,what would I do without you?"he asked,"do you want me to actually answer that question?"I asked him jokingly.he laughed,"once again,you're right."he said.

We finally made it to his house,"oh god oh my god oh golly jeepers creepers."i was freaking out in my head.Ponyboy grabbed the beers from my hands and walked inside,I followed him."hey guys I'm home!and I brought someone I'd like you to meet!"Ponyboy announced,"Hide the cake behind your back,we can use that as a plan b."he whispered.i nodded,hiding the box of cake behind me.i saw two boys arm wrestling in the living room,one of them was definitely Sodapop(I knew that cause when I visited Ponyboy at the DX I saw him there).there were three boys on the couch watching tv,cartoons actually.there was a tall strong man in the kitchen which I immediately knew was Darry because Ponyboy nicknamed him Paul Bunyan,they weren't paying attention to us at all.

Ponyboy cleared his throat,no one was still paying attention to him."I got this babe."I whispered to him,I held out the cake.the boy Soda was arm wrestling with perked his head up and began to sniff around,his eyes widened when he saw the box of cake."CAKE!"he yelled,swiping it out of my hands.now everyone was noticing us,"who's the doll Ponyboy?"the man with the Mickey Mouse tank top asked."guys this is my girlfriend,Bailey."he introduced me to the gang,"H-Hi Bailey."one boy said.i immediately knew that was Johnny,Ponyboy told me he's very shy."Well,well,look at this!my kid brothers got a girlfriend!"Sodapop said,"they grow up so fast."Darry joked.