Request #3:Johnny

A/N
I got two requests and couldn't turn them down because they're so good

So here's the first one!

No one's povIt was a normal day in Tulsa,Oklahoma

No one's pov
It was a normal day in Tulsa,Oklahoma

If you considered being chased down the streets by socs which your greaser boyfriend "normal"

Y/N Y/L/N wasn't a soc or a greaser,she was considered middle class.and even though she was middle class,she was accepted by greasers and hated by socs."Come on Johnny we're almost there!"they were getting close to the Curtis house,close to safety,close to Johnny's gang.Y/N could see Dally's car,which made her start to yell for help.the socs that were chasing them had finally caught up to them,one of them was about to grab Y/N by her hair when Two-Bit,Steve,and Dally ran out of the house and saw Y/N and Johnny.

without looking back,Johnny and Y/N rushed into the house and collapsed on the floor.due to the running,Johnny puked and Y/N was struggling to breathe.Ponyboy helped Johnny up while Darry rushed to Y/N,trying to figure out what happened.the boys rushed back into the house,checking to see if the young couple were ok.at that point,Y/N began to cry.Two-Bit,who was always like a older brother to her,immediately rushed to her and hugged her.as she tightly hugged him back,Johnny looked down guiltily and let a few tears flow down his cheeks.

It was all his fault,he thought to himself.because of his status,Y/N was constantly chased and made fun of.Dally noticed the distressed look on Johnny's face,and felt sad when he saw the tears flowing down his cheeks."hey."Dally put his hand on Johnny's shoulder,Johnny jerked and quickly looked at him."it's gonna be ok kid,you two will be fine."he assured him,Johnny sniffed."Johnny."Dally and Johnny looked at Two-Bit and saw Y/N had passed out due to exhaustion,"she's asleep,"he said."want me to bring you two home?"he asked,Johnny nodded.