Preview #3

Name:Lana Rose
Condition:narcolepsy,always usually happens out of no where
Likes:dancing,gardening,helping the boys,cooking,aspires to one day be a dancer
Dislikes:when the boys get hurt,especially Darry
Lana ran away when she was 16 and met Darry when she was 17,there's a slight age difference but Lana doesn't really mind that much

Flashback!
Lana's pov
I opened my locker and grabbed the books that I needed for my next class.i made sure that I had my pills in my pocket,they're for my narcolepsy.it sometimes never happens at school but my parents always make me take my pills with me Incase I need to go somewhere like the library or the Dingo,you know those kinds of places.see I'm a soc,but I'm ashamed of being a soc.socs are mean and snobby rich people,and while yes my family is rich only my mom is snobby.sometimes I wish I was a greaser,they seem to have more freedom and can do whatever they want(plus they intimidate socs).as I closed my locker and locked it I began to walk to my history class:that's when it happened.

I accidentally bumped into someone,causing me to drop my books(and for my bottle of pills to fall out of my pocket somehow)."oh golly I'm so sorry!"I immediately apologized as I scrambled to pick up my stuff,"no,no,it's ok.here,let me help you."the boy said.we both touched the same book at the same time,that's when we locked eyes.i quietly gasped and blushed as I looked at the boy,I could tell that he was blushing too."i-uh-"I began to stammer,I scooped up the rest of my stuff and stood up.he stood up as well,I tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear."I-I'm Lara Rose."I introduced myself to him,"I'm Darrel Curtis,but you can call me Darry."he introduced himself to me.