Request #1:Ponyboy

A/N
HALLELUJAH

I FINALLY GOT A REQUEST

WOOOOOOO

Léna's pov
My boyfriend Ponyboy and I were supposed to be doing homework for school but the minute his brother and gang left he immediately wanted to drop everything just to cuddle and kiss,golly he does love when I give him attention.we cuddled in his bed,I ran my fingers through his hair while he peppered my cheek with kisses."I love you so much Léna."he mumbled through the kisses,"I love you too Ponyboy."i giggled.we didn't even realize that the boys were back,"LÉNA?PONYBOY?WHERE ARE YOU?YOU GUYS BETTER NOT BE HAVING SEX ON MY BED!"we heard Soda yell,I blushed in embarrassment and tried so hard to not laugh."FIRST OF ALL IT'S OUR BED AND SECOND OF ALL WE'RE TOO YOUNG FOR SEX!"Ponyboy yelled back,I couldn't contain my laughter anymore.

I began to laugh,Ponyboy blushed in embarrassment.i tried to stop laughing and eventually I did,I didn't evens realize tears were rolling down my cheeks."that Soda,he's certainly a riot."i said,wiping my tears."sometimes he just doesn't use common sense,"he said,"it makes me question whether or not we're related."he joked.i gasped,"Ponyboy Curtis!"I scolded him.i playfully hit his arm,"oh you're going to get it now!"he said.he then began to tickle me,I laughed and laughed."P-Ponyboy stop!M-My lungs are gonna collapse!"i said through laughs,"alright,alright."he said.