36

Zella
I hate to do this, you know I hate doing this

...

Zella
but I'm sorry

Draco
You shouldn't be

Zella
but I am and I miss our friendship

Draco
Friendship? Do friends touch each other?

Zella
Draco Lucius

Draco
Zella May

Zella
but seriously I'm sorry and I wish to see you

Draco
And why would you want to do that?

Zella
come with me to the quidditch match

Draco
No

Zella
please?

Draco
Maybe.

~~~~~~~

As Zella sat impatiently before the match started, she saw locks of white hair approach her. The breath caught in her throat.

"D-draco.. hi!" She stumbled out. He gave a half smile and sat besides her.

The match began and she was in awe of it. Six years of watching the game and she still became completely enthralled by it. Though she wasn't handy on a broom, she adored watching it.

As Adrian Pucey nearly fell, she gripped Draco's arm. After realizing her action, she quickly dropped her hand. Draco didn't like this lost of contact. Therefore, his fingers crawled towards hers, resting on the bench.

There fingers stayed intertwined through most of the match until she noticed his jaw constrict and he abruptly stood.

"I.. I must go. I need to go," and with that, he was gone.

She thought back to what could possibly push him to leave. Was it her? Was it unbearable to be near her.

No, no it wasn't that. He wishes more than anything he could be playing the game he once adored in place of his dreadful task.

————

Sorry for the long wait!! I'm starting a new job and it's been hectic! Hope you enjoyed the chapter! I'll try to update soon!