38

*Smut Warning*

Zella
Freddie?

Fred
Zella May!!!

Zella
Fred!! it was so great to see you today!!

Fred
Well it's always a please to see you ;)

Zella
you cheeky boy!

Fred
I want to see you more often

Zella
well maybe you can take me on a date?

Fred
Meet me at the shop tonight at 7. We'll go eat.

Zella
oh you can eat, that's for certain ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~

After our meal, Fred insisted on taking me back to the shop for a private tour.

When we got into the shop, our lips attached and my body swayed against his. He was so tall, I was on my tip toes to reach him.

Fred pushed me against the counter. I rapidly pulled my pants down as he did the same. He boosted me slightly so I was sitting on the counter.

"Fuck Zella. I want to fill you up." He moaned and I couldn't help but pull him by his shoulders closer to me. I needed him.

He spit on his fingers and pushed into me, mumbling a couple protection charms. Soft moans left my mouth. I needed more.

I stroked him, looking up at him with big, soft eyes.

"Fuck me Freddie"

He lined himself up with my entrance and pushed in. His size was so big, I winced in pain.

The pain soon turned into pleasure.

He kept up with a steady pace, earning gentle moans from me.

His hands wrapped around my throat, pushing me further onto the counter. He slipped his thumb in my mouth and I sucked gently.

"Such a good girl," he cooed and I melted into him. My hands grabbing at his sides, guiding his pace to go faster.

"Awe, is my pretty girl so close?" I nodded vigorously, my walls starting to clench. I felt Fred throbbing inside me as he met his climax too.

Fred looked at me and with a soft chuckle, "Do that again sometime?"

————

I suuuuuck at updating, I'm sorry :( I have the week off work so I'll try my hardest to update. Promise!!!