37

*Smut Warning*

Zella
i'm sorry for dragging you to the match

Draco
Don't worry about it

Zella
was it hard to see them play?

Draco
Zella

Zella
seriously, do you wish you were out there?

Draco
Doesn't matter now. I have other things to do

Zella
well I have something for you to do

Draco
You?

Zella
you dirty boy

Zella
i was thinking you could accompany me at slughorn's christmas party

Draco
Okay.

Zella
okay? is that a yes?

Draco
I suppose so

~~~~~~~~~~

We met in the corridor, Luna and Harry passing by. I linked my arm with his and led him in.

The night dragged slowly, both bored out of our minds. Draco staying close to me the whole time, trailed off to get us punch. To his dismay, a very lonely Cormac McLaggen made his way to where Draco once stood.

"Now that Malfoy is gone, reckon you and I have a bit of fun?" Holding myself back from actually puking all over him, I turned my back.

Cormac kept speaking of all the dirty things he would do when Draco, approached. Standing there like a cobra ready to attack.

"McLaggen, get your disease ridden ass away from my girl." Draco seethed.

My girl.

Cormac scattered off and I was left with a smirk plastered on my face.

My lips pressed to Draco's ear, "let's get out of here."

~~~~~~~~~

We stumbled into a room, paying no attention to where we actually were. His lips glued to my neck, leaving soft nips. Our bodies fell to what I assumed was a couch.

My legs wrapped around him as my hips ground against him, just the sound of our heavy breathing could be heard.

My nimble fingers unbuttoned his black shirt eagerly.  Sliding it over his shoulders, i eyed his chest with desire. He grabbed the hem of my dress, pulling it over my head.

Our bodies flipped, Draco hovering over me. He kissed down my body, his lips hovering over my entrance. He left light kisses, my fingers instinctively tugging on his hair. His light kisses turned into a deep hunger. My moans loud enough to be heard throughout the castle.

"I need you up here Draco," he listened to my words and met my entrance.

"Do you want this," he nearly whispered into my mouth. I nodded vigorously and with that, he was in me. I lightly scratched his back, soft moans being exchanged. All of our sexual exchanges have always been borderline loving but I needed more.

"Fuck me hard Draco," I moaned, digging my nails deeper into his back. He grunted and slowed his pace to almost a complete stop. I looked at him with confusion.

He slammed into me viciously, a yelp being pulled from my lips. He didn't let up, showing no mercy. I wrapped my legs around his hips, holding him closer to me.

"Fuck Draco!" I screamed, meeting my climax. Close behind, Draco let out a throaty noise. He pulled out just in time, releasing on my stomach.

Draco collapsed next to me, breathing heavy. I looked around to find something to clean up with, my eyes stopping on what seemed to be a giant cabinet across the room.

"What the hell is that?"

————-
A/N: Happy Valentine's Day! This is my first time writing smut so bare with me please. Less than ten chapters left eeeeek!