23

A/N: omg guys, I had a cameo call with James Phelps (Fred Weasley) and he was literally the nicest person alive. I'm still shaking just thinking about it ahhhh. Also, the picture is what I imagine Zella's house to look like, just for a visual :)

Zella:
draco i need you, please. i can't be alone

Draco:
What's going on?

Zella:
please draco

Draco:
Send me your location

Zella:
{Location sent}

Zella:
i'm so sorry to bother you during christmas break

Draco:
It's fine. I was just surprised. We haven't spoke in three months

Draco:
I'll be there soon

————

Soon enough, Draco apparated to Zella's location. He stood outside of a charming home. He approached the door but before he could even knock, it flew open and a sobbing Zella stared right through him.

"My parents aren't home, come inside," she breathed out through sobs. She grabbed his hand and guided him up the creaky stairs. They approached a door that he assumed was hers. They entered the room and Zella started peppering his skin with kisses

"Zella, please tell me what's wrong," Draco said, almost cold. With that, Zella broke down in tears. She fell to her bed. Draco followed and placed an arm around her. Draco was never good at comforting, he never really received it himself but he was trying.

"Blaise. I just— he came here for dinner. Everything was great and then I had him stay once the rest of my family left. We— we always leave for new year's but I convinced them to let me stay. I can't believe myself." Draco easily connected the dots but let her continue.

"We— we had sex and everything was okay but when he left, he texted saying we were done. How could that be? Draco, why am I not enough?" she really began to sob now, her head buried into his chest. He felt his body tighten, wanting nothing more than to punch Blaise square in the nose.

"Zella, I'm not going to leave you. I will stay here, okay?" She nodded her head and her frame began to relax, feeling at home in his hold.