27

Draco
Zella

Zella
what?

Draco
I miss you

Zella
really?

Draco
Yes, you're all I think about
and I haven't felt your touch
in so long. I need you

Zella
come to my dorm, all the girls
are out to hogsmeade

————

Draco felt disconnected from his fingers, not understanding why he blurted that out. He did miss her, he did need her. But was it because he wanted to stick with it this time or because he was lonely after another break up with Pansy? He couldn't tell. But just like his fingers, his feet took control and soon enough he was frantically looking through the dorms for Zella.

Finally, there she was. Her curly hair tied messily on the top of her head, a naked face, and an oversized jumper that could've swallowed her whole. She looked up from her phone and slid off her bed, hesitantly walking towards him.

His face was full of emotion, whether that was worry, confusion, or most likely lust. He grabbed her face and just melted into her. Their lips working in a pattern. This kiss was articulate, premeditated. Nothing like their first. They both have said awful things to each other, felt almost a burning hatred for each other. Maybe, that's what made this interaction so full of passion. Or was it rage?

They fumbled towards her bed until he landed on top of her. Lips parting just for a second before they continued, Draco's hands roaming under her jumper. Her hands weaving through his hair, earning a groan from him. This felt so fucking right.

But as fast as it started, it ended even faster. A voice from the doorway echoed throughout the room. The face was in Zella's peripheral while Draco was completely unaware. His first thought, why are we always fucking interrupted? And hers, Pansy motherfucking Parkinson.