chapter seventeen.

-Asahd-

I didn't realize how much I wanted and missed this too. I hug her closer and take her delicious mouth into mine. Her naughty hands are already opening my fly. Taking the straps off her shoulders, I move my mouth to her soft neck, gentle shoulder blade and finally take in her creamy breasts. She stretches her long neck and moans into the quiet night. With a slight raise, she pulls my pants to the knees and rushes her hand to unbutton my shirt while she steals a dashing kiss. I gather her little dress high enough to have access to her black lace undies. Impatient, I drew her close enough to feel her wetness against my skin. Oh god, the warmth in intoxicating. She pulls my briefs off and my hungry erection springs free. She gently strokes it and claims my mouth again. Setting her underwear aside, I pull her close and bury myself in her, the warm tight welcome feels too good. But Amelia has better plans. Putting both my hands around her waist,she leans in closer, raises herself and swallows me whole. With the same motion, she moans my name and buries her fingers in my shoulders. She's going wild riding me faster and harder. The pleasure and desire is building up fast. I grip her fine ass closer and enhance the pleasure. I've never seen her so  wild. But it's a kind of wild i'lld die for. With the pleasure hitting it's peak, she screams my name into the empty night as I bury my head in her neck. My seed feels her warm body as we both try to get our breathing in control. My head against her chest, I can feel her heart beating violently, this is not just sexual frustration, she's angry.
" What's wrong?"
She looks at me and the hate and pain in her eyes is real. It's clearly at me.
" Tell me......."
I am interrupted by a call from Massimo. Shit. She gets off me and returns to her seat. Straightening her dress while I put my clothes back on. I put the phone on speaker.
" The twins are really angry right now."
" Am so sorry, were on our way, Amelia forgot her gift."
" Am sure she did, we're supposed to be naming right now but I've gained twenty more minutes. Be here."
" Clear."
" Twenty minutes,"
" Will be there in ten." Amelia promises.
" Good."
I hang up and she starts to drive back, if we're caught for over speeding, I'll be an idiot for objecting .
" Are you going to tell me what's bothering you."
" Don't wanna talk."
" Really? You drag me out here to fuck and you're gonna tell me you don't want to talk?"
" Yes, Asahd. I don't want to talk to you."
" What did I do?"
" Nothing, you're so perfect to everyone you never do anything wrong."
" Where is this coming from?"
" I don't want to talk."
" Then will talk after the party, you're spending tonight here."
" Am not."
" Am not asking you am telling you."
" Like you always do, you didn't want to fuck me for the last three days, but now...... Cause it suits you, you want me to sleep at the mansion."
" What's bringing all this?"
" You, if you wanna fuck, go fuck your Ashley."
I didn't even realize we've arrived. She gets out of the car and slams the door. Am speechless honestly. Massimo knocks on my window.
" Asahd,"
I get out of the car.
" Seems like she forgot YOUR gift, your hair's a mess."
" She's angry with me because of Ashley."
" Oh, Ashley's here as Lorenzo's date."
" What?"
"I thought you were done with her. Wait You're still sleeping with her?"
" The twins are waiting."
We head into the ballroom we're my father is telling the story of massimo birth. I spot Amelia, she's sitting with my mother, faking  a really cute smile. I also spot Ashley, her evil smile directed at Amelia. I cannot believe this woman.
" I will leave the naming of the children to there father."
There's a round of applause as Massimo takes the floor.
" I feel guilty for receiving all these praises today, the real praise worthy person in this room is Laura."
She sweetly smiles at him as they hold hands through the glass.
" Three years ago, you made me the happiest man alive  when you agreed to marry me.
And you did a wonderful job looking after my family...... And looking after me."
"Massimo......"
" Today, you have made me a father of not one but two amazing boys. I truly love you and I will always be grateful for the beautiful life you have given me."
She wipes off her tears," thank you husband, I love you too."
Looks like she's not the only one crying in the room, even Amelia has given in. Am wondering if she sees us doing this one day..... At this moment, probably not.
" I am giving you the joy of naming both our boys."
She does a silent yes.
Carrying the first boy," he has his father's eyes, unfortunately he will be named ANTONIO ANWAR JIBAWI."
there's a huge round of applause, those are the names of our fathers. Each family will probably call him there's.
Picking the other boy, " he has his mother's nose, but he still chose to be a boy." Everyone laughs.
"He will be named ASAHD SIMO JIBAWI."
Am taken aback, they really named there kid after me. There's an even bigger round of applause.