chapter nine.

It's seven in the morning and hell, i feel like I've been sleeping forever. I'm not sure if am still dreaming, but my silly nose believe Asahd is really close by. I force my eyes open.
Maybe it's not so silly. His arm folded below his head, my shirtless husband is laying next to me, clearly enjoying his sleep. Am highly tempted to touch him. I mean, he really does look good. I brush a finger tip over his chest with crazy ideas running through my mind. Screw you.
I get out of bed and head for the shower.
Nope.
I go to my room and heat the water. I prepare a hot steamy jasmine bubble bath. Perfect. Music is playing and texting Erica. Asahd comes into the bathroom freshly showered, shaven and fully dressed. Don't mind him, he was never taught to knock.
"Morning husband,"
"Morning."
"Off to somewhere?"
"I'll be out of town for three days,"
"Three years?" I ask with a bright smile.
"Very funny,"
" why didn't you tell me to pack up earlier? "
"Cause you're not coming, you're grounded."
"Grounded? What did I do?"
"Inappropriate behavior,"
"You're the most ungrateful man I've ever known."
"Thanks,"
"What are you going out for?"
"Does it matter?"
"Why else would I ask?"
He looks at me for a couple seconds, "work."
Really,
"Well guess what, you can spend the whole week out, I'll be just fine,"
"It's for your own good to stay indoors."
" I will."
"I'll have someone watching you."
"FINE!!"
He sighs hard, walks over to the tab and sits on the dry edge.
"If you promise to stay indoors these three days, I promise to let you have a week out anywhere you want."
"With bodyguards?"
"Only at a distance, you won't see any of there faces."
"Okay,"
"Am serious."
"Okay, Wednesday was supposed to be our first dou out. Don't I get extra days for being good."
" Will judge by your behavior. Your father will be coming here tomorrow."
" Really?" Am filled with joy.
"Am kidding."
He proudly walks out of the bathroom. The devil is a way better person. I leave bathroom thirty minutes later and settle in this.

"Lucia,""Yes ma'am?"" Grab some tacos, it's time to party

"Lucia,"
"Yes ma'am?"
" Grab some tacos, it's time to party."
I love that he's not around.

- Asahd-
I finally settle in my seat. The jet is almost taking off. Mario is staring at me.
"What?"
"She's not coming?"
" Grounded."
"Really"
" Who's side are you on?"
"What did you tell her,"
" Week out,"
" You think she bought it?"
"She's not stupid,"
Lucas joins us with a glass of wine.
" Where's your wife?"
"She's not coming."
"Why not,"
"Do you hate me that much?"
"There's gonna be a lot of people waiting to meet her on Wednesday,"
"And am supposed to care,"
"Ashley?"
I sigh.

Massimo and I finally end the deal. We have dinner with our mother who's in town to buy a new trendy purse and see her friends.
"She wasn't feeling too well, doctor said she needed bed rest.
"My gut tells me am gonna be a grandma for two.
Massimo laughs, I've lost my appetite.
I handle some more business the following day, my grandfather calls to ask if it's a boy or an abortion. I should have had a better excuse. Am in my hotel room having a beer when I hear a knock at the door. Okay,
I open it, great way to end the day, Ashley's leaning at the edge of the door,her coat wide open for me.
" Am sorry, have you seen any tall, sexy, muscular, good looking god around here?"
"I think he lives next door,"
"That's too bad, cause am already distracted."
I pull her in and shut the door behind her, I hungrily kiss her and toss her coat to the floor.i smack her once before she's down on her feet.her big eyes looking into mine from down there, I rip my fly open and tangle my fingers in her hair. Her eyes go wider when am completely buried in her.........