chapter 1: the arrangement.

Wearing a white T-shirt and black jeans,asahd is standing by the window having a bottle of wine.he cannot control the fury running through his veins. As much as he loves his old man, he cannot erase the thought of murdering him. Marriage! After all his hard work, he can't even marry a woman of his choice.
He runs his fingers through his long raven dark hair.
Massimo, his older brother walks in wearing a black suit.
" Father is not gonna like what you're wearing, it's your engagement."
"Fuck the engagement, whose side are you on?"
" He just worries you may go astray if not corrected now"
" Corrected, that's what this is about? I have done everything he asked of me, everything! Look were that got me, an arranged marriage."
Massimo sits down," you're a public figure,our father had to stand the humiliation when newspapers of you and so many women dropped on our door step."
"he can't do it anymore, no one can.so grow up, get dressed, and get down stairs, your bride will be hear any second."
He walks out and slams the door. Fuck.
He kicks hard at the glass table it cracks.look at the bright side for a second, a woman to do with whatever he pleases. She had better be worthy to be called Mrs jibawi.

He calls Mario, his closest friend.
" I need you and guys here soonest,"
" I'm I the best man or it's your father's funeral?"
" He's not dead."