chapter twelve.

-Amelia-

"No," my rebuke is almost a whisper,and it's useless now. He's turned me to face him and has lifted me onto the sink.raising my face to his he kisses me savagely and wraps his strong arms around me.my hands creep into his hair, he tastes good, too good.
He peels off my towel, toils with my breasts before slipping two fingers inside me. I grip harder and coil my toes. In no time, his fly is open and he's pushed my legs further apart. My hand slips lower to feel his manhood, my fucking husband's.oh god, it feels bigger than I remember, harder, better. Am so excited my core is literally beating. Dragging me closer to himself, he drives into me hard I scream. He moves out without breaking the bond and thrusts harder. I can barely catch my breath and his gasping for air. He's fucking me so savagely I can't adjust to his length and size. I dig my nails into his back and try to contain the mountains of pleasure flowing into my tiny body.
The heat and pleasure hit there peak I can see stars at the back of my eyes.... My body is ripping apart as I patiently wait for his. The pleasure has become uncontrollable my moans are turning into screams and tears are ripping out of me. He gives me one last blow my body goes limb. He leans on to me as he tries to catch his breath. Hard and heavy. He then lifts me off the sink and carries me, naked, to his room. Our room. Last thing I remember was him resting his head against my breasts.........

The striking sun awakens the hell out of me. I'm supposed to go out with my best friend today. I slide my left hand behind me and realize that Asahd's already up. I scan the room slowly and see him by the mirror,ready for work and checking the time. I smile at all the tonnes of pleasure he gave me. My marriage may not be perfect, but he definitely knows how to make me feel perfect. Lucy and I are going out this afternoon. I haven't had the chance to talk to Asahd about it ever since he returned. He really doesn't have a choice this time.
" Morning,"
He turns to face me, damn it how can anyone be so attractive?
" Good morning, did you sleep well?"
" Did you?"
It's nearly unbelievable how concerned Asahd can be after breaking my tiny body apart. Well ,am not complaining.
"Of course,"
" Me too, there's something I have to talk to you about."
"What?"
There's the mean Asahd.
" I'll be going out with my best friend till the weekend, "
" Did you tell her you're no longer going?"
" You made a promise."
" You broke yours!"
" Cause you took another woman to your party, your father was bound to hear about it. You make such irrational decisions."
" Am not about to make one now,"
" Asahd, this means alot to me, I haven't seen her in months, the least you could do is be selfish about it!"
He walks around the bed and sits next to me, raises my face to his to kiss me. I look away.
" If she wants to see you, let her come here."
"This is some sort of prison, I need air!"
" Go outside,"
" I have told you am going, and there's nothing you can do about it."
"Really?"
Holds my jaw line tighter and kisses me. It's worthless to fight back.
" Have a great day, wife."
He gets off the bed and grabs his phone.without looking back, he leaves the room. I really meant it. He can bring thousands of bodyguards if he wishes, but I am going.
I get out of bed and head to the bathroom. I look into into the mirror to see what has become of "good wife Amelia." Time to give him wonderful wife Shiva.
I finish bathing and put on my summer jumpsuit.
My parents would die to see the kind of clothes there wonderful, obedient Albanian princess now wears, even I am a little shocked. As long as it peels the smile off Asahd's face, I am happy.

I just finished packing a few clothes and cosmetics with sandals

I just finished packing a few clothes and cosmetics with sandals. Should be enough for three days,or four,or the whole year. There's a knock on the door, probably nanny. She's the only one who enters Asahd's room but me.
" C'min,"
She enters the room with a tray of breakfast and nearly drops the tray when she sees me.
" Jesus Christ,what are you wearing?"
"What? You don't like it?"
" Amelia Jibawi, why do you like to fight with your husband?"
It almost burns when am addressed by his name.
"Rephrase that, he likes to fight with me."
" Honey Asahd doesn't like it when you show.....too much.......... skin."
" But his other girls can?"
" You're not his girlfriend, you're his wife."
" He doesn't even care about me."
" Of course he does,"
" Why are you defending him nanny, he does a lot of bad stuff to me!"
She sighs and sits me by the breakfast table.
" Do you expect something nice to happen after you leave the house without his permission?"
" He knows,"
" Did he agree?"
" I really have to see my friend nanny, Asahd won't even let me go out for a drink. it's a marriage, not a felony.!"
" There alot of bad people out there who would want to hurt Asahd."
" He doesn't care,trust me."
"He'll be very mad sweetie, you Know I care about you both."
"Just three days,"
" That will be thirty people fired."
" I just need a little space, will you have breakfast with me?"
She buries her face in her hands.
" There's someone by the door,"
"Oh I know." I give her my sweet smile and dig into my breakfast.

Am finally at Lucy's apartment.
" OMG!!"
We embrace each other with so much longing.
" I missed you so much, I mean look at you. What has Asahd been feeding you."
" Are you calling me fat?"
" Am calling you hot. What are we having, wine, champagne, whiskey, name it Mrs Jibawi."
" Shut up!"
She laughs and runs to the kitchen.
I think it wise to maybe tell Asahd about my little scheme.i mean for the sake of the idiots left in charge.
His phone is going straight to voicemail, he always picks up my calls. I call his assistant.
"Tessa, hey."
" Good morning ma'am, how may I help you this morning?"
Her voice is shaking,
"I would like to talk to my husband."
" Uuuuum, he's in a meeting!"
" Who with?"
" Just some client, I don't know her name?"
HER
"WHO WITH?"
"Ashley Gonzalez."
A stone just fell over my head.
"Thanks," I hang up.
"Sounds like you just received some bad news, what's wrong?"
" Nothing that's about to ruin our weekend."
"Okay!"

-Asahd-
I just sealed two business dealings in one morning, the second wasn't my favorite, but Ashley settled that for me. I really don't know what I would do without her, so wanting, controllable,horny, beautiful and obedient. Am never eager for her, but I always look forward to it.
And then there's Amelia, gorgeous, uncontrollable, pride, ego, unwilling. As much as I hate  the girl, I hunger and thirst for her. More than anything, Everytime she angers me, I want her more, can't get her off my mind.
Well, she's my wife, and what's she worth if she can't pleasure me? Ashley just returned from the bathroom, wearing my shirt.
"That was great baby,"
"Isn't it always?"
"Ryt......,I better get going, I have some work to do."
" Okay,"
She changes back into her dress and kisses me.
"When can I see you again?"
" When I need you."

I freshen up, have some coffee and check out the contract Massimo sent me when my phone rings.
It's my head of security, it better be good.
" What?"
" Afternoon sir,"
" You called me on my private number to say hai?"
"No sir,"
" Am losing patience Gerald."
" Your wife,"
my heart skips a beat, if Shiva outnumbered these fools, there all fired.
" What about her?"
" She's gone."
" You're fired." I hang up.