chapter eight.

I should have killed him when I had the chance. It's been a month since our argument. He gave himself the honor of cancelling my long awaited deal.
My mother thinks it's cute how much he's trying to protect me.
You think?
It's very shameful to even think of bringing it up with Papa, he is convinced this is my perfect man,and cannot handle such early problems with the jibawis, am better off not making him angry, am still receiving gifts and emails from my friends and family, my in laws are even worse. Why can't anyone just send food?
As for my husband, I believe this is the most patient his been with anyone. We made out last week when his grandma came for lunch. She kinda didn't buy the story of Asahd willingly marrying me, so yah. We argue nearly everyday, nanny thinks he's starting to like me.
Please!
I got three people fired for deliberately changing his milkshake to raspberry. I begged him to death unsuccessfully, ended up being lectured about involving other people in my nonsense.
Nonsense? Give me a break. I was only trying to kill you.
The one thing his done right so far is keep his word. As much as he gets close to me, see me naked and even showered with me twice, I can see all that lust and hunger in him, but he hasn't touched me once. Patiently waiting for a good time.
With things moving at this rate, he might actually have to wait a little longer. If only he could stop being so annoying, bossy, and rude, we would have been one Happy very peaceful couple. He is such a control freak.i have just finished my painting.

Art seems to be the only thing that makes me happy these past few weeks

Art seems to be the only thing that makes me happy these past few weeks. well, not anymore.
I break my paint brush and throw it out of the window. Suicide doesn't sound so bad. Maybe I should call Brice, or Asahd's cousin, I hang out with her and her friends when am an inch close to being a widow. I actually already bought my mourning clothes.
My thoughts are rudely interrupted by Asahd who badges into the room without knocking.
Ashed, Ashad,that name is driving me crazy.
"Am quite certain there's a waste bin in here"
"How should I know, you're not in it."
He angrily pushes me against the wall,his hand around my neck. I look away.
He inhales sharply before letting go.
" You're getting a little too comfortable now aren't you?"
I roll my eyes at him.
"Sweety am your husband, not your little naive boyfriend, or step brother. You realize I could do whatever I want with you?"
Comes closer,"when ever I want too,"
Kisses my cheek," how ever I want to."
I know better than to fight back at eleven in the morning.
"Don't play with me Shiva,"
"Amelia,"
" Try that with your spirit husband. I have guests outside and you just hit one of them."
"My bad, I was hoping to hit you." He looks at me and laughs,
" Get dressed and come down stairs. Don't be late.
He walks out before I have a chance to reply. That's the attitude I was talking about.
Dear lord, Please kill my husband.
I take my robe off and put on a short lace dress, deal with it.

I tie a messy bun and head down stairs.i spot them in the courtyard outside. The smile on Asahd's face slowly goes down as I walk towards them. He sighs, I sit on his arms rest and kiss the side of his mouth.
There are two gentlemen, probably in there late thirties, Mario is there too but he's taking a phone call, a little shocked at my gesture.
"Nice to meet you gentlemen, am Mrs jibawi."
" What a beautiful woman you have here." The dark haired one stands up and kisses my hand.
"Am Aaron, a pleasure to meet you."
"The pleasure is all mine." The other man introduces himself too.
"Mind if I join you sweetheart?"
" It's business stuff, you'll probably get bored."
"You seem to be enjoying it, I don't mind."
He's clearly infuriated at my games and how much his guests are looking at my breasts.
"Alright gentlemen, Mario will tell you the rest of it. I have a date with my queen."
" It's okay baby, it can wait!"
" Am too anxious for it. Shall we?"
"If you insist, it was a pleasure meeting you."
"Couldn't be happier,"
His hand on my waist, Asahd and I walk out of the courtyard and head back into the house. I can feel eyes following me. Point to Amelia. I greet Mario on our way in.

"You spend over a million dollars, and still interrupt my meetings looking naked?"
"You called me out, sorry am trying to look good for you."
" That's what this is, look good and make all my business partners think my wife is gonna keep you horny through the deal so it's there loss?"
"You want me to grow old wearing granny clothes and you can stay hot? Be grateful I keep you horny too."
"I deserve a great award for tolerating you,"
"You think? I deserve to be queen of the world."
"Why am I even doing this?"
" Why did you marry me?"
"Cause I hate you, to make you my slave," he roughly pulls my hand so am sitting on his lap. "Hurt you," he pulls off my bun so my hair can fall free.
"Destroy you," runs his cruel fingers across my thigh till there stuck at the edge of my underwear. I can feel his growing erection slowly penetrating through my dress as my nipples harden.
Seriously Amelia?
" You can have your way for now,but not for long. Try your best to not get to my other side yet.
"Is that a threat?"
"It's a warning,"
"Sounds really nice, does it get any better if I tell you I don't regret Berlin, you earned it."
Roughly holds on tight to my neck, clearly upset
" Is that so?"
"Yah, you were a jerk and I had to make you realize that."
In a quick movement I don't realize, am in the chair and he's still holding me down to it.
"I was a jerk?"

"Asahd?" Mario calls him from outside the study. He let's go of me and leans against the table.
"C'min."
He enters the room with some papers in his left hand.
"The deals over, you just have to sign these and you gat it."
"Thanks,"
"I'll leave you guys to talk."
"No thank you. We're done here."
Sigh, thanks babe, I get up to leave the room. He holds my wrist.
"Mario finished the deal you almost wrecked, won't you say thank you?"
I look at him and slightly frown," thanks."
"What's with the attitude, don't tell me you're pregnant already?"
Damn asshole
"Well, I haven't seen my period, I'll go take a test."
"Sounds perfect." I leave the study. I go to my room and dive into bed. This is truly exhausting.

I sleep through lunch  only to be awakened by nanny, I have a slight headache.
"Are you feeling alright sweetheart? You've been sleeping all day,"
" Just a slight headache,what time is it?"
"It's eight thirty, Dinner was ready a while ago."
"Where is Asahd?"
"He hasn't returned yet, but I can stay with you until then."
"Thanks, but you need a break too. I'll be fine ."
"I don't mind,"
"Trust me, it's alright. I don't want your boyfriend hunting me!"
"C'mon, take a shower and have dinner, I'll lock up outside."
"Good night."

I take a cold shower and eat beef stew with pasta. Coiled up in a fleece,am on the living room couch Facetiming Jasmine and a couple more friends, everyone won't stop asking about my hot husband.
Who are they kidding?
I think they mean hot tempered, this one's fine. I finally settle down to watch  ex on the beach.
Thirty minutes later, Asahd is coming out of the beach.

- Asahd-
Am own my way back home after Nina yelled at me for staying late with Amelia sick at home.
Sick with what? Very stupid way to ask for attention.
I get there thirty minutes later, exhausted from all the drinks and women. I suddenly stop on my way upstairs to look at the creature peacefully sleeping on the couch. She's gripping tight to the fleece with the laptop still on.
Suit yourself. I take a refreshing shower and settle in black sweatpants. I get into bed, handle a few texts and emails when the cold weather suddenly hits me.
Fuck!!!
Am downstairs about to wake her up. She looks really pretty and peaceful, am ridden with the guilt of waking her up. Besides, she's alot better with her mouth shut.i shut the laptop, puddle the fleece around her and carry her off the couch.she slightly stretches and wraps her arms  over my shoulders. I walk up the stairs the same way I do everyday. are you serious ? Food is her first husband. Am not complaining, she has a perfect body.
I walk into my room and shut the door behind US.