Chapter 1

Bella's pov

Edward he left me he left me in the woods 3 days ago and all I did was wonder and I was completely lost and no one could find me well that is until Sam found me lying on the ground so cold I could barley move and since then I have been lying on my bed just waiting for Edward to come back to me but he hasn't and so I have been in my room not talking or going to school or even eating for about 5 months now and everyday I run to the bathroom.

Then I end up throwing up and everytime I do I glace at the mirror and I see my stomach is big but I ignore it everytime and I run to my bed again just hoping he will come back to me but so far there has been no luck and I just wish that he and the Cullen's wouldn't have left me like they did and I know that everyday for the rest of my life I am going to miss them and I am going to want them in my life and part of me hates them for leaving but another part of me understands why they left.

So today I am going to start changing and so I get out of bed and I walk into the bathroom and I get washed really well and then I brush my teeth a lot and then I walked back into my bedroom and I went over to the cupboard and I opened it and I pulled out a top and jeans and some shoes.

Then I put them on myself and then I went over to my drawer and I grabbed my make up and I went over to the mirror and I stood in front of it and I started putting the make up on but then as I was putting it on I felt something kick me and so I looked around and I didn't see anyone so then I looked in the mirror.

Once I looked in the mirror every time I saw that my belly was big and round and I looked like I was 5 months pregnant and so I gasped and screamed what the fuck and then I started crying and then I ran over to my bedroom door and opened it and as I did I smelt food and then I felt like I was going to puck so I ran to the bathroom and I threw up into the toilet and I was sick for 5 minutes long and I started crying.

So then I said out loud I have to leave I can't stay here and put my father in danger so I stood up and I ran back to my room as best as I could and I grabbed a bag and packed as many clothes and shoes into the bag and then I grabbed my purse, phone and car keys and then I went over to a note pad sitting on my dresser and I grabbed a pen and I went over to my homework table and I sat down and then I wrote my dad a note which said.

Dear dad

I'm so sorry but I have to leave something is wrong with me and I have to fix it and you may not see me again but just know I love you and mom always and forever.

from Bella

Once I wrote the letter I ran to my bed and I set the note onto the bed and then I walked to the door and I walked out it and I walked downstairs with my hands on my belly and then when I got downstairs I heard dad say Bella is that you but I ignored him and I ran to the front door and I opened it and I ran out it.

Then I ran to my car and I opened it and I opened my car door and I through my bag into the car and then I got into the car and I shut the car door and I put my belt on the I started the car and I drove away from my house and drove out of forks and towards the only other vampires I was told of the Volturi in Italy.

Did you like it. Review and comment