Chapter 16

50 years later

Bella's pov

It's now been 50 years since me and my kids moved to live with Charlotte's coven and life has been good I found out I had more than mind control power I can now take over people's bodies which is so cool and I can talk to people through their mind and so today is the Voltrui fight me and my family are on our way into forks right now and we are heading to the mountains and when we got their we all got out and we walked to the meeting pointed and then my kids saw their family and ran at them and Aria kept shouting daddy, daddy and all I did was laugh I couldn't help it.

So then me and the others walked to the top of the hill and we saw the Cullen's and my pack and other vampires and so we waited and we talked and talked for about 4 hours and then finally all us vampires could hear the Volturi's feet and so we all got into a fighting stance and then we saw the Volturi walked onto the meddow and so then all of us growled and Aro said good to see you again Bella and I said yeah well fuck off dick head you killed 2 of my child asshole and Jane said now now that's not nice and I said yeah well nor are you.

Then Marcus said can we get on with this we are bussy people and I said of course we can and then I shouted as loud as I could attack and then all the vampires and the wolves all run towards the Volturi and then the Volturi ran towards them so I just laughed and ran at them to and we all fought and killed other vampires and then finally after 5 hours of fighting and killing ever last one of them.

So then finally after hours upon hours of fighting and killing we finished them all off and then we cheered and hugged each other and then all the vampires went home even the wolves and even Charlotte's coven and Maria said I could stay here with my family and I thanked her for everything she had done for me and then she left and so then me, Aria, Adam and the Cullen's all went back to the Culen house and we celebrated our win and then we talked and we spent a long and happy vampire life together.

The end

Did you like it. Review and comment