Chapter 4

Bella's pov

It's been a week now since I came to the Volturi and Aro found out 2 days ago that I had to drink blood to keep me and the baby strong so I do that 2 times a day and I have already got to know each vampire as a family already I mean I feel like Aro is my father, Caius and Marcus are my uncles and I know that's to be true because Marcus gift is to announce ties to vampires or humans and he told me the relationship ties to me and all of the Volturi and I accepted to make them true.

Then Jane, Heidi, Chelsea and Renata are my sisters and Alec, Felix, Demetri, Santiago and Afton are my brothers and I now know that I will never leave this place know matter what happens to me or my child and my life has never been better not even when I was with the Cullen's my life here is better than there and I hope I never see the Cullen's again.

Right now I am lying in my bed just as the Kings suggested and it is as well they did because in the past week my stomach has gotten so much bigger but I don't care I mean I am so bored and I want to walk about so I managed to sit up on the bed and then I took a breath and stood up off of the bed and then I placed a hand on my stomach and I walked to the door and when I got to the door I opened it and I walked out it and I walked to the stairs and then I walked down the as careful as I could.

So then when I got to the bottom I looked around to see if anyone was about so I wouldn't get caught and I didn't see anyone so I started walking around the castle and I walked about for at least 2 hours and then I felt weak so I walked to the garden door and I opened it and I walked outside to the garden and I went to the bench beside the waterfall and I sat down on it and I watched as the water poured down it and it was beautiful and everything I look at it I think of how much I miss my father.

Then as I looked around the garden I heard someone say my name and I gasped and looked to the sound and I saw Heidi and Demetri standing there looking angry at me and so I just said oh hey guys how's it going and Demetri said don't act like you don't know why we are angry Bella we have been running around looking for you we thought someone had taken you and I said yeah I'm sorry but I wanted some air and Jane or Alec weren't around.

So Heidi said well then you should have rang the bell we had installed in your room you know the doctor said that to much moving around will out you into early labor and I said yeah yeah I know I'm sorry and Heidi said yeah well you don't have to say that to me you can say sorry and you can explain that to your dad and uncles they want to see you about this stunt you pulled and they want to talk to you about your change.

Then I gasped and said they do um no I'm ok I'll just go back to my room and then I stood up and went to walk away when Demetri stood in front of me and said no you don't now let's go and I groaned and said fine because I knew I had to choice and then I followed Heidi as Demetri followed behind me and Heidi and Demetri took me to the thrown room.

Did you like it. Review and comment