Chapter 9

Bella's pov

It took me 5 hours to get us to forks and by the time we got there my kids where sleeping like babies and so once we got to forks I drove to my old house and I stopped the car in my drive way and as I did both Aria and Adam woke up and they said as I turned the car off where are we mom and whose house is this are we lost.

Then I said well we are in forks and no we aren't lost we are at your grandpa's house and Aria gasped and smiled and said really this is grandpa's house it's big and I said yeah well he liked big houses and then I turned the car off and I took the keys out of the car and then me, Aria and Adam took our belts off and we opened our doors and got out of the car.

So once we got out of the car we went to the middle of the lawn and I looked at the house like the last time I was in it was yesterday and then I groaned as I smelt wolves and I could tell they had been here and then Adam said mom what's wrong and I smiled and said the wolves they have been here and Aria said well that's good right I mean it means you might still get to meet your real family.

Then I said yeah it is good but only if they don't see us as a threat because we are vampires and they are meant to kill us no matter who we are now come on let's go inside and then both Aria and Adam said ok mom and we walked up to the front door and I opened it and then we walked into the house and when we got inside the place looked a mess it looked like no one had lived here for years and Adam said mom I don't think grandpa is still alive and I said yeah baby I know.

So then Aria said so mom what now and I said well now we go to you fathers house and see if he is there because if not then we need another plan and then Adam said ok momma let's do that I just hope daddy is there I really want to meet him and I said hugging my kids I know you both want to meet him but if he isn't there we can't go looking we dont have time the Volturi could be looking for us as we speak.

Then Aria said we know momma we know and then Adam momma can we go hunting before we go to dad's house I'm starving and then Aria said yeah me to momma and so I said yes of course we can go hunting let's go and so then me, Aria and Adam ran out of my dad's house and into the woods to hunt because we need blood because we haven't ate in days.

Did you like it. Review and comment