Chapter 11

Bella's pov

All I could hear in my head as I was running through the woods as a wolf was Bella stop or Bella calm down but all I did was run and then finally when I thought I had lost the wolves I stopped running and I lied down beside a tree as my wolf just thinking of how I might never see my kids again but as long as they were safe I didn't care and I knew now that my wolf has taken over my body now that when I phase back I'm not going to be a vampire anymore I'm going to be a plain wolf and that would be really dangerous for not just me but the kids too.

So that is why I must run away and start over and let Edward care for the kids and so I calmed down enough and I phased back to my human body and I felt so warm even though it was cold out and I couldn't see a good as a vampire could so I knew I was not a vampire anymore and so I put the dress on that I had hid when we came here and then I started walking away from the reservation and once I got to the beach I went to the top of the cliff and I was so angry at everyone and everything that I screamed as loud as I could.

Then I heard from behind me Bella and so I jumped and turned around only to see Jacob, Sam and Embry standing there and so I said go away just leave me alone and Jacob said Bella you know we can't do that now like it or not you are a wolf and nothing can change that and I said it's away my whole life because now that I am a wolf I won't be able to go near my kids incase they loose control and I won't be able to be with Edward and yet again it's took away Edward and Sam said Bella we know how your feeling but you need to give this a chance let us help you.

So then I said no you can't help my life is ruined and it's all because of Charlie I have nothing to live for now and I ran to the edge of the cliff and I almost jumped over when Jacob said Bella I order you to stop and then just like that I find myself backing away from the edge and I started crying and I fell to the ground and I said no please don't I can't live without my kids Jacob I won't they are the only reason why I stayed alive this whole time and if I loose them I don't want to live anymore.

Then Jacob walked up to me and looked into my eyes and said we will help you through this Bella I promise you but I must do something to make sure you don't try this again and I said backing away from Jacob what no don't I promise I won't do it again and Jacob said I can't trust that not after what you just said now Bella I order you to never try to kill yourself again and I order you to forget you ever had Aria and Adam and I order you to forget the Cullen's I order you to only remember that you have lived on the reservation your whole life and that your brother Sam has looked after you since you mother died and your father left do you understand and I said yes I understand and Jacob said good now go to sleep and then just like that I fell to sleep in Jacob's arms.

Did you like it. Review and comment