Chapter 7

Bella's pov

So when we got to the room my kids were in Alec opened the door and then me, Jane and Alec all walked into the room and once we got into the room I saw 2 cots and I ran over to the cots and I looked into them and saw there was a baby with a pink baby grow on and a baby with a blue baby grow on so I knew I had a boy and girl so smiled and said my god they are so cute.

So then Jane said as she walked up to the cots yes yes they are and they are your kids Bella and then Alec walked up to me and Jane and he said so what's their names and I smiled and said well their names are Aria and Adam and Jane said wow they are lovely names Bella and I said yeah thanks and then I looked at my kids again and I realised that both my son and daughter looked about 2 years old when really they are only meant to be 3 days old.

Then I gasped and Alec said what's wrong Bella and I said how come they look like 2 years old and Jane said well the doctor thinks it's because they are human and vampire which mean they are going to grow until they reach human years 18 years old and I gasped and then I said oh ok is that good or bad and Jane said well let's just say you won't be raising them from a baby and I said yeah I know that which is kinda sad.

So then I heard my dad shout from the thrown room Jane, Alec get Bella down here right now and Alec said oh Bella what did you do and I said as I kissed both Aria and Adam's head lets just say I'm in trouble ok and then me, Jane and Alec all walked out of my kids room and walked downstairs to the thrown room.

As soon as me, Jane and Alec got down to the thrown room Jane opened the door and we walked into the room and went to the middle of the floor and when we got their my dad Aro said what the heck Bella did you not understand what me and your uncles said about using your gift on us and I said yes daddy I did and I'm sorry it's just I don't know how to stop it from happening everything I say or ask the power makes me take control of you all.

So dad said ok we will help you control your gift but because you used your power on us you will have to be punished and I said with what and uncle Marcus said I think a week in your room will do and I gasped and said what no what about Aria and Adam who will look after them and then my dad said Jane will now Heidi please take Bella to her room and keep her there and Heidi said yes master and then I huffed and then just followed Heidi out of the room and up to my room.

Then when we got to my room Heidi opened my room door and she said ok go in and I said Heidi please let me see Aria and Adam before I am trapped and Heidi said I'm sorry Bella but master Aro said to keep you in your room and so I said fine and I walked into my room and then Heidi closed my door and I huffed and ran over to my bed and I lied down on it and I fell to sleep after a while of shouting hurtful things about my family here.

Did you like it. Review and comment