5- opening up

I walk into my room and I see Payton quickly sit down. In all fairness I was surprised he was even still here I was expecting him to jump out of the window but he didn't. I place down the pile of clothes I made Jackson gave me on my chair and then I walk into the bathroom with the outfit Payton picked for me earlier this morning. I lock the bathroom door and get in the shower. After I get changed and dry my hair. I then do my makeup before walking back into my room with Payton laying on my bed staring at the celling.

Anna- You have good style In clothes by the way.

He sits up and looks at me. He smiles a little and pats down next to him signalling me to sit down but I hesitate and just stand there.

Payton- oh come on Anna I don't bite.

I roll my eyes and I sit on my bed next to him and Payton moves closer to me. I smile but then look down away from him. Theres no way I'm going to become friends with him because after I get my answers about Emma I have to kill him or else my dad will kill me! He softly lifts my chin up and looks into my eyes. I look back into his and he slowly moves his hand away from my chin.

Payton- you know your beautiful right?

I look away from him and tears fill my eyes.

Payton- Anna whats wrong?

Anna- n...nothing.

Payton- Anna please look at me.

I look up at him for the third time but this time with tears in my eyes.

Payton's pov-

Payton- Anna look at me.

She looks up at me with tears in her eyes. It was odd seeing her like this because ever since I got here she hasn't showed any form of caring emotion.

Payton- hey....im sorry Anna. Do you wanna talk about anything?

Anna- why did you take her from me?! She was all I ever had! She was the only reason I was happy!

She pushes me away from her with tears streaming down her face.

Payton- I saved her life Anna what are you talking about!

Anna- You took her away! We could have been happy if you and your stupid dad didn't take Emma away from me!

Payton- You think this is what I wanted Anna! Every since I was 10 knew how to shoot a gun! When I was 11 I learned how to used a knife as defence. When I was 14 I was learning how to drive a car. And now I'm 17 I'm being told to kill you every day of my life and when I finally get my chance to I just cant do it and I find myself in your house with 100 perfect opportunities to leave but yet again here I am!

Anna- WHAT AND YOU THINK I WANTED THIS AS WELL! MY SISTER IS LOCKED UP AS SOME FORM OF PRISONER AND SHE WAS THE ONLY THIG I HAD LEFT PAYTON. AND MY DAD ALWAYS TELLS ME THAT ONE DAY I WILL HAVE TO KILL YOU AND THAT ONE DAY WAS SUPPOSED TO BE YESTERDAY BUT HERE YOU ARE IN MY ROOM ALL BECAUSE I NEED MY SISTER BACK AND ITS KILLING ME INSIDE KNOWING I HAVE TO KILL YOU SOON PAYTON!

Payton- wait your going to kill me?

I have no idea why but her saying she was going to kill me hurt me so much! I thought I could trust anna and that all my dad ever said about her was a lie. I guess I was wrong. And to think I was really about to try and be close to her. God im dumb.

Anna- I...

Payton- no anna! God I thought you were different Anna! Your just like everyone else! I guess I was right...Your nothing like Emma.

I walk out of Anna's room and walk to Jacksons. I had no idea why I was going there but I was.

End of Paytons pov-