Chapter 3

Billie POV:
All the little girls start to walk in. None of them stand out to me yet. Then a lady  sets down a little girl that is so cute! She has bright blue eyes.

Once the lady sets the little girl down I see her look confused like she just woke up. I see her look around and then she goes off to play. She seems really funny and sweet, she was making all of her little friends laugh. She was so cute, she had very pretty eyes. I just knew I had to adopt her.

"Ok, all the little girls are down here! Just let me know what one you would like to adopt!" Amy says.
"I think I already know" I say and laugh.
"Ok well what little girl would you like to adopt" Amy says
"The little girl with bright blue eyes!" I say.
"y/n come here!" Amy says.

Y/N POV:
I here Ms.Amy call my name. I look over and see the girl with black hair and green roots smiling at me. I slowly walk over because I am shy.

"Hey y/n, this girl rn here would like to adopt you!" Amy says.
I am confused what she means so I give her a confused look.
"Wahat" I say.
(Pretend that you are talking like a 1 year old lol)
"She points at the girl and says, "you are going home to live with her. She is your mommy now😁" Amy says
"I don't have a mommy though" I say
"You have one now, she is your new mommy!" Amy says.

I look over at the girl that i guess is my mommy now. She put here hands out for me to come to her. I slowly walk over to her.

As I am slowly walking over to her she says, "Its ok love, come here." Billie says.

I walk over to and she picks me up and says, "hey love, I am your mommy now and she is your grandma." She says well pointing at a older women.