Chapter 9

Hey guys! I know I have very few people the read this and actually like this, but I am sorry if the story is not that good. This is my first one I am writing. Also if you guys would like anything to happen in the story or ideas comment them, I will read them! Also you can comment ideas for different storys. If you guys won't me to write other storys let me know! Bye love you guys, and don't forget to eat and drink water.

Time speed

Billie POV
I wake up to my alarm. I get up and get already because today y/n has a photoshot because her birthday is comeing up! I go to wake y/n up and she wakes up, and just by the way she woke up I can tell she is gunna be cranky.

"I wanna sleep" y/n whines.
"You gotta wake up bub am sorry but you have a photo shot you gotta go to today" I say.
"Mommy"
"What baby" i say
"What is a photoshto?"y/n says.
"You are getting pictures take of you bub so let's hurry up and get you ready so we are not late." I say.

We get to the place and there are alot of people here. The min we walk in i feel y/n tighten her grip around me. I may think she may have social anxiety or honesty i don't know.

"Hi guys I am Bryan and I will be taking your pictures today follow me." Bryan says.

I put y/n down but she gets right back up and runs right to me.

"Bub go back over there to take pics your okay." I say calmly.
"No I scared" y/n crys.
"Listen I promise you are ok love. You got this. Now go over there please to take pictures. I will be right here." I say.

She finally goes over there after crying. The pictures are finally down. Ama post one on insta ofc!

My baby turns 2 soon😭 she's growing up to fast

We get to the car and I put y/n in her car seat and get ready to leave. 10mins pass by and I hear light snores comeing from y/n.

We get home and I lightly take y/n out of the car and bring her inside. She wakes up when I put her on the bed because I had to change her diaper. She wakes up and I tell her its ok and she just lays there quiet into I finish getting her ready to take a nap.

"Mama will you lay with me plwase." Y/n says.
"Sure bub" I say.

I lay down and y/n puts her chest on my head pretty much laying on top of me but that's ok. We both slowy fall asleep.