Chapter 24- she was tackling the tiger while Adithya was chained

Sword is useful only when the user has some acquaintance with it. In this case, vanathi hasn't even touched any sword even at her town's museum. Her opponent is not just a wild animal it's the strongest, cruel and fierce over its prey. Moreover forest is not the land which she has ever landed before. The tigers she saw earlier were not harmful to her because she saw those animals only on TV and YouTube channels. She prayed god. Immediately the survival skills taught in those TV pops up in her brain. The first step:
She saw whether the tiger noticed her or not. ( If it has noticed her. She has to proceed to the next step if not she has to stay put and not even move her pinky finger)

Second step to inhale as much as she can to balance the adrenaline that's trying to squeeze out. ( That could end up in fight or flight mode ,both of which is treading water and also lose her life)

3rd step: if the tiger noticed her and wanna try her as a new snack ,she should give the tiger a chance to contemplate that she is a big threat to the tiger by standing erect to make her look taller, muscular and not crouching or slumping. Definitely she should make a loud hoarse noise to threaten. This could probably give the tiger , a hint to try another known prey rather than the unknown human prey.

But in vanathi's case she can't shout which may alert the squatters if they are nearby.

So she decided to rely on the last technique of climbing the tree to the tallest height.

By god's sake Vanathi wasn't noticed by the tiger instead the tiger noticed her horse. Even though Vanathi doesn't grow any bond with the horse,she has developed affection towards it so she wants to help her horse which was neighing uncomfortably. When the tiger was stealthily proceeding further towards the horse, she immediately ran towards the horse and cut off the rope.

She immediately tried to climb the tree. The horse ran away. Now the tiger noticed her and tried to snatch her away from climbing further. The tiger used all his mighty paw to maul her. Vanathi holding to the tree tightly with her left hand and used her sword on the right hand to slit the claw with full vigour. Soon the tiger left the place. She wasn't in a hurry to land on the ground instead she climbed little higher to a strong branch.

Time passed. After 20 minutes she climbed down. Her adrenaline wasn't no more. She found herself much stronger not just because of holding a sword but because of her brain pushing her to work logically with empathy. She saved the horse without herself being killed. Psychologically she felt more matured. She now climbed down. She pushes very hard to move the log out of the way. She was lucky, she did opened and entered the tree cavity.

She saw Adhitya being chained and wasn't conscious; laying on the ground of the tree cavity.