Chapter 31- How will i share my queen?

"What's more written in that scroll and why valanadu especially?" inquired Vanathi.

"Many of our rivals planned to gather at valanadu to make their complot to work well, infact they may spill the military strength of theirs during their complot conversation. So We are moving tonight by horses and as usual we are not taking any normal smooth route though" he winked at her and shrugged his shoulders.

"Wh... What.. did i heard that clear? You are not gonna face an enemy ....It's ENEMIES then... which means many kingdoms plotting against you?" She gasped. He just nodded and shrugged. He seems unaffected by the news of complot.
"How could you be so calm and quiet?"she was exclaiming at him.

"A good observation and a proper planning will never fail you" he was continuing in a determined tone, " it seems  our enemies are way more ahead of us, so we must act in advance"

"It means... You have prepared your soldiers already.... It means they are ready for your signal or .. approval?" Vanathi squinted at him.

"You know Vanathi... We are one of the greatest dynasty so far which means we earned thousands and thousands of enemies ... " Smilingly he continued, "which means we expect war at every single minute...we are spied every second so we are ready at every second for the battle. You know , I'm not boasting but the reality is ... My soldiers are very valiant and fight strategically. We are battle tested." He chuckled.

"Ahaa... If so why didn't your soldiers come to help you while you were chained in the woods.. huh?" She chuckled.

"Vanathi... You must understand onething .. I'm a not a prince but I'm the CROWNED Prince.. do you think i dont have any bodyguards around the perimeter I'm standing? I'm gonna tell you the truth...but please dont hate me" He was trailing and she rolled her eyes.
It means she understands what he is gonna say. He continued, " I have 2 personal bodyguards. I told them not to interrupt our travel just follow us as a shadow but to analyse your character and actions during our journey.

"Hmm!! I understand.... I understand very well" booming with her anger , " i shouldn't be here when you asked me to come with you... if this has happened in my city you and your side kicks will be kicked into prison for stalking a woman... You must thank yourself for being a prince , if not I will kick you in the place where sun doesn't shine.... So no privacy...... Oh my god ... You guys were stalking at me while I was bathing?!!"

"Hey!!!! Hey!! Hey!! Stop! We are not cheapskates or womanizers, We are organised and disciplined soldiers. So stop this conversation and please continue your travel with me" Adithya tried to stop her booming anger.

"I'm not coming with you, please send me back to the garden where i was dragged out., I will try to find my way back to my home" She ordered him.

This tone of hers made him provoked and he roared, "You are coming with me and there is no way back. Do you understand?"

She was shocked with his commanding tone but she didn't comply, "Hello!!! Who do you think I'm? Huh... Behave yourself... I'm not your citizen... You never hold any rights on me... Huh saying yourself an disciplined prince... but enjoyed stalking a girl..You could have enjoyed spying me while I'm bathing or might  have shared the scene with your spy soldiers... Who knows..."

He  punched on the table nearby , "how could you say that I share you with them... Insane.. idiot .. how will i share my queen !!! How dare you say that to me ? Heads would've been fallen by now if someone says those words" He was totally consumed by his anger.

Suddenly Vanathi realised , "HOW WILL I SHARE MY QUEEN"  He just proposed but not in a sweet smooth way yet sounds honey to her.