Chapter 15 - Something fishy at the Swordsmith's

Guru told vanathi to leave for her room while looking at the confused face of Adhithya's.
" Adhitya! I'm again reminding you, she is your life guard. You must treat her well. Don't use your sly tactics on her. She is not a spy. She is from the future."

Adhitya shows his little disapproval ," How do you know that she is from the future? On the other day I was asking her about the fate of our empire in the future. She says about each and every ruler but she told me only their royal nicknames and not their original birth names. So that makes me confused that she is making up some cooked stories to escape punishment for spying.

"My dear Adhitya , still now I'm your guru. When did you muster your courage to question your guru's words and ability? I don't remember when did I taughth you to disrespect or suspect your own Guru's words?" replied guru with condemning tone.

Immediately with apologetic face Adhithya asked for forgiveness, "No guru I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to disrespect any of your words and I never suspected your ability. Your words are my law. I will never disobey you. Please forgive me for my mistakes, Guru"

With a cool tone , Guru commanded ,"I know Adhithya , you are my best student. I know you were in confusion but you must understand one thing that fate wants to help you. Don't do overthinking about Vanathi rather concentrate about infiltration happened earlier. I know .. you may ask how I got the news of infiltration... But son... trust me... I too have some resources and iam a saint , I use to roam the city and this whole country whenever and wherever I want. Moreover I'm the teacher/ Guru to the royals too. So I always have some concerns for both the Valavaahs. So Adhitya, i hope you will prioritize your attention on what I said. I'm leaving."

With a thankful nod Adhithya sent off his guru. Later he went to see his brother Arul Mozhi. There his brother was awaiting with a happy news.

"So you got some happy news today!!!" Asked Adhitya on seeing his brother's smiling face.

"Of course I do have and your face looks little peaceful so something happened earlier, am I correct?" Inquired Arul.

"I want you to tell the good news first. So please don't delay to give me what I want" commanded Adhitya with soft tone.

"Ok bro! Be patient enough! I got the news from our chief Spy Anandhan. He said that the senior intern at the swordsmith's workshop saw some people were asking the other junior interns to make a sword for them but not at the blacksmith's workshop but rather at their workshop." Arul explained Adhithya about all the intelligence that was gathered.

"Then what happened, did anyone accepted their offer?" Questioned Adhitya.

" When asked, the senior intern told none of his juniors accepted the stranger's offers and turned them down. If not , one of his junior wouldn't inform about the event happened earlier, the senior doesn't know about it , because none of the strangers approached him. In fact the senior intern felt ashamed as he wasn't approached for making swords and started doubting his swordsmith skills and feels less about himself." Answered Arul.

" Who were all the juniors approached before?" Adhitya asked.

" As for now, only 3 interns were approached who was 4th in place to the senior intern. As far as I'm concerned, 4th and 5th in place to the senior intern were approached but why didn't they approach the 2nd or atleast 3rd in place to the senior intern!!?!!. So I guess those 4& 5th were approached not for making swords but rather to spy or gather information about arms being smithing in the workshop."

"You are correct! So tell Anandhan to Keep spying on 2nd, 3rd, 4th , 5th in place. Definitely there is a clue for this infiltration I guess. Sighed Adhithya.

 Sighed Adhithya